• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark rift

Well I figured since the majority of people here are/ have been teenagers it would be a good idea to discuss about teenage experiences. Weather it has to do with love, stupid things done from peer pressure, rants about what you want changed in the world, and anything else you can think of that is gushing about in your hormonal minds.

As for me, I don't know whether it's hormonal or not end up having these "off days from time to time, where your brain just seems to be turned off, and not process info, thoughts properly. They do my head in though, since it's like I'm drunk or something when I have them. Before you ask it's not because I am drunk it just seems to start in the mornings and continue throughout the day.

That's where I got the rep of "having my own planet I guess".

Yeah, some of the things discussed in here are going to be pretty raunchy guys. I don't want 9 year olds complaining to the mods that their virgin eyes have been tainted. You've been warned.

-Babylon

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
Well I figured since the majority of people here are/ have been teenagers it would be a good idea to discuss about teenage experience. Weather it has to do with love, stupid things done from peer pressure, rants about what you want changed in the world, and anything else you can think of that is gushing about in your hormonal minds.

As for me, I don't know weather it's hormonal or not end up having these "off days from time to time, where your brain just seems to be turned off, and not process info, thoughts properly. They do my head in though, since it's like I'm drunk or something when I have them. Before you ask it's not because I am drunk it just seems to start in the mornings and continue throughout the day.

Whether, try that next time. Unless this thread is about it being cold outside my house.

How about no? I'm pretty sure people prefer their privacy.
How about yes? I'm also pretty sure people love to vent about this kind of stuff. Like I will, and will be called a loser.

Ahhh puberty, what a wonderful time of life, your voice starts to crack, you grow facial hair (and hair in other places), and you notice the feminine form. Right after that you notice a strange feeling in your pants. Puberty the time of life where we feel most awkward. Our parents say they'll talk to us about it, yet we won't let them. It makes us feel embarrassed, and we say we know about that stuff anyway. Males start acting like even bigger meatheads to impress the ladies, and usually end up just embarrassing themselves. Then comes the lonely nights alone with your box of tissues and, in my case, your left hand.

woot21 out dawgs

dark rift

Lefties ftw!!!

But yeah agree with EcoReck, you can have your ***** fits if you would like

I never demanded people to post if they don't want to.

And maybe it would have been better if I made the title "hormones" instead, since I'm coming from more of the mental side.

Last edited:
Ahhh puberty, what a wonderful time of life, your voice starts to crack, you grow facial hair (and hair in other places), and you notice the feminine form. Right after that you notice a strange feeling in your pants. Puberty the time of life where we feel most awkward. Our parents say they'll talk to us about it, yet we won't let them. It makes us feel embarrassed, and we say we know about that stuff anyway. Males start acting like even bigger meatheads to impress the ladies, and usually end up just embarrassing themselves. Then comes the lonely nights alone with your box of tissues and, in my case, your left hand.

woot21 out dawgs

That was deep.......
Seriously, when you are a teenager you need to get a nice life, or it will get you sequels

Nothing in puberty has ever really bothered me. I'm only 15, though. My voice has never even really cracked, it's just gradually started to get lower. The only bad part about it is the occasional zit or something.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
I hated puberty so much... I lost my singing voice, but I'm starting to grow a mustache

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Interesting. Dark Rift, I'll assume you're a male as your profile says, and yet your symptoms sound uncannily similar to PMS.

Then comes the lonely nights alone with your box of tissues and, in my case, your left hand.
Yes, there's nothing more tragic than the image of a left-handed person crying over a box of tissues, withdrawn from the right-handed world that rejected them.

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
I never had any bad experiences with puberty, and I'm 23 now.

Ethan

Banned
Interesting. Dark Rift, I'll assume you're a male as your profile says, and yet your symptoms sound uncannily similar to PMS.

I love you Cipher.

Mmmmmm. Angsty teen sexual frustration. Lov'n it.

cloudk

hates you.
Im currently 13, and it's extremely easy for me to lose my temper now. Getting angry over minor things which are generally uncalled for is getting pretty annoying... Anyone has advice for this problem?

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Im currently 13, and it's extremely easy for me to lose my temper now. Getting angry over minor things which are generally uncalled for is getting pretty annoying... Anyone has advice for this problem?

Oh, I had a bit of temper as well when I was younger. I think trying to relax is probably the best thing you can do. If you feel your anger goes over the line (to the point of throwing items), then maybe seeing someone can help. Otherwise, think about positive stuff; don't make yourself pissed over anything. Just tell yourself it isn't worth it and move on. Smiling could probably help, too. Do stuff you like to do. =)

Anyway, as for me, I'm a typical girl. The only irritating part was the concept of periods; you hate it yet gotta live it. I got the occasional zit, but became angered easily. You eventually learn to control your temper after time. I still get mad over things, but just not as bad anymore. Or at least I think.

One thing I have always noticed when I was younger was how other girls looked. It's silly of me to say, but I often was jealous of other girls who could make any guy fall for them just by their looks. But after time, I started not to care that much. That's when I started accepting the way I am; it's better that way.

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
Hmm, puberty. Well, I haven't had anything irrational happen and I'm 17. My voice never broke, only gradually became lower. I still fail at growing facial hair (it grows really slowly).

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I came out of the puberty tunnel with some good stories and no real negatives. I used to be a chubby funster so puberty saved me from that. It is a shame though that while some twelve year olds walk around sporting Marx style beards, all I got was some bum fluff on my face that grows in patches. I think people use puberty as an excuse for being a tool a lot of the time. If you're angry or 'hormonal' all the time just do what the rest of the world does, and shut up.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
why are we talking about this?

pubert makes you cuss more!

Dracomaster16

Storm Trainer
Well I figured since the majority of people here are/ have been teenagers it would be a good idea to discuss about teenage experience. Weather it has to do with love, stupid things done from peer pressure, rants about what you want changed in the world, and anything else you can think of that is gushing about in your hormonal minds.

As for me, I don't know whether it's hormonal or not end up having these "off days from time to time, where your brain just seems to be turned off, and not process info, thoughts properly. They do my head in though, since it's like I'm drunk or something when I have them. Before you ask it's not because I am drunk it just seems to start in the mornings and continue throughout the day.

OMG! This is what leads to talks about sex and there are some kids who think wrongly about the topic. Seriously, imagine you are a 14 year old and a 9 year old reads this, he'll be thinking POV and talk about it at school and then get reported for wasting more breath that he's supposed to. That might lead to-(this wll be left unsaid for young mind conservation)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.