1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by dark rift, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zabi

Zabi Not really here.

Pubert the Puberty Panda. D:

2. Frost Nova

Frost Nova The predator awaits.

Pubertus is a malaise that strikes children around the age of 11-12, though it differs between individuals. The most obvious symptom is the transformation from the child, a personification of all evil and malice, into an angsty teenager prone to rage, tantrums, and excessive conformity. Pubertus does make them more pleasing to the eye though.

3. Cyan

Cyan Mortal

No, that's Shadow the Hedgehog.

Well, thorugh puberty, I lost my soprano, yet I still can pull off my Michael Jackson falsetto. I also got a mustache. And a rock.

4. Rave

Rave Banned

[IMG139]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/Rave779/blutowtf.gif[/IMG139]

wut

5. Cyan

Cyan Mortal

Rave: Armed With 70s Cartoon Pics for Every Occasion

6. Rave

Rave Banned

[IMG139]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/Rave779/Joke%20images/robotnikmodelcopy.gif[/IMG139]

YOU BETCHA!

7. woot21

woot21 super noob

Now this made me laugh. This could turn into the type of topic the old misc. produced. Remember though right-handed people also send many nights with a box of tissues.

Hey now, I thought good Christians didn't love other men they weren't related to, or weren't their deity. FYI, I'm not a teen, just reliving it for those poor souls going through it, and maybe offering them a glimmer of hope of dealing with it. Though there isn't.

Only the females Frost Nova, but not all of the time. What with the wrecking of the metabolisms, and the gaining of the weight. Also you forgot about the rubbing stone, since I'm assuming you were going for a Robot Chicken rip-off there.

And I lost my ability to do the Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Stupid deepening of the voice. Thank you puberty.

@Rave: That second pic is disturbing.

woot21 out dawgs

8. Cyan

Cyan Mortal

Cyan: Scarred for Life by Robotnik in a Speedo

9. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

I only had minor problems with puberty. Two of them is the uncontrollable thoughts about girls and growing a beard (I don't like having beards, I prefer moustahes, which I'm growing one currently).

10. Arceus3000

Arceus3000 Ownage

Ouch.... My poor eyes....
    I'm fourteen right now, and its pretty easy to get ******, and this darn mustache will not stop growing!

11. Ninterror X

Ninterror X The bird brain.

EYE RAPE!!!!1!1!

on topic

I forgot to mention, after puberty, I started to get pimples all over my head...

12. Johnny Knoxville

Johnny Knoxville FEVER =75WT=

I'm fifteen and got a bad case of depression and anger. LOL Not a happy person in general but puberty really done me in on that part. Plus, I'm kinda psychotic. :/

All I think 'bout is War and Girls. Maybe if I get a girl she'd be able to help me calm the hell down. xD

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  13. Yeah, Im greek so my balls dropped when i was 8, im 14 now, I am a very mellow person though I dont think im ever angry

14. Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster And yet, it moves!

I came.

Puberty isn't that bad-I got a sexy moustache out of it, so I'm happy.

15. Ethan

Ethan Banned

Yeah this is getting spammy really fast. Cut the **** out please.

16. johny2hai

johny2hai Future Olympian

Ah, puberty, pubrty has not really has not done anything of great impact so far (at age 14 i cant really say anyhiing)

The only thing that affected me the most was the hair growing part, the guys will know what i am talking about ;) right know i have a pimple on the nose :mad:

17. Requiem's Eclipse

Requiem's Eclipse Hopelessly Hopeful

Eh, the only real thing i hate about puberty is the stage im at, my voice is oddly cracking again, lol. But what's even more odd i'm singing higher then before. I love puberty, oddly. It made me 5'8" a pretty good height and i have some natural muscles. The only thing I can live without is the beard, damn side burns.

18. ~Magic Thunderbolt~

~Magic Thunderbolt~ Well-Known Member

Bleh, puberty made me nuts, more than when I was a wee lad.

My voice made me go deeper, and fcial hair, and hair in other places.

Still, I'm no a hairy guy.

What, no input from the female side yet? This is a site with mostly guys anyway.

19. Cyan

Cyan Mortal

Damn. I was having fun.
    We already had a PMS comment. We don''t need to go no further than that.

20. S.Bustathedog

S.Bustathedog What's this for? ^

Im finding puberty fun, though the dirty thougts about girls and then getting an erction does get annoying after a while and when your trying to do somethign and it decides to have a strech but meh i find it good.

but i have that everlasting feeling like im missing something when it comes to loe and the whole puberty GF BF thing.

Then you come to masturbation around this age this is something that most ppl don't like to talk about {thats why i did it in a soipler saying over 13-14 only so if you are under 13 go away you don't need to know this yet i think...}

most ppl don't want to talk about it cuz it is private to them but you should be open there is nothing to be afraid of {even the girls who tend to be a bit more sensative then the boys}

but anyway i find it relaxing espaily when im stressed or angry i also find it very enjoyable and it is MUCH better when you are more excited and relaxed {i find it usefull to think it is a girls hand not my own doing the action it helps} it also comes in handy when you have a erection that doesn't seem to want to go waway it tends to go away after that {unless you are a quick reloader and it just comes back again join the club}

also i use to worry cuz my fore skin was uneven but if you d have any worrys either look it up on the internet or pm me {and you girls i know alot my mum told me she was very open}.

if you feel disturbed or you din't undersyand any of that ^ tell me plz

Edit forgot the hair growing.

well i thought it was cool, but i got a rash down below =[, but i have just startrted getting hair around my belly botton and i think it is cool lol i have got any beard just a little mostash but other wise i have the uswell places you get hair down below armpits and obviusly on my haed duh.

edit 2

lol i love puberty i want to meet him one day and give him a hugn i have gone from 5'5 to 6'3 in two years lol almost foot

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.