• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
You're a very open person. Openess is sexy.

Well I didn't enjoy puberty. I turned into a Teen Wolf..

lol Sexy what dio you mean by that also i jus edited for ppl

m190049

Local psychopath
Hm... Puberty.
I don't think I've been hit as drasticly as others
Besides the stuff with the pubic hair, masturbating (FTW!!!1!11Elleven) and my totally secksy mustache, I'm prety nuetral. I rarely get angered or anyting...

I remember I apparently grew a whole inch in about 2 months...
But that's about it, besides the above.

EYE RAPE!!!!1!1!
EAR RAPE!!!!1!1!

Last edited:

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Yeah, after puberty you want to get in nearly every girl's pants.

It's the hormones that are to blame.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I just grew 7 inches in about 6 months, but everything else happened gradually without much trouble. I guess I was lucky. And I never got caught masturbating, so I was lucky there as well.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I just grew 7 inches in about 6 months, but everything else happened gradually without much trouble. I guess I was lucky. And I never got caught masturbating, so I was lucky there as well.

That's what you think...

Anyways I am 13 but I'm about to turn 14. Basically, I have been growing gaining hair and all that usual stuff. So I'm all good.

kochoupink

butts lol
I'm 19 years old and I finally got boobs this summer.
Better late than never, I suppose.

Never grew a beard, though.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Yeah, after puberty you want to get in nearly every girl's pants.

It's the hormones that are to blame.

yes but the tough is just unresistable to not thing off if tyou get what i mean and i ins't the hormones it is just your mind want in S E X

Oh, but it's so fun to imagine.

Well, yeah. Natural attraction to that of the opposite sex.

very ture here

People like openess. It makes it easier for them to get things in & out of you.
Ahem, like feelings. & other things.

do they? im quite shy really im less shy over the internet as you don't know me lol but in real oife if i get to know you im not shy atall.

i yhave never got coaught masturbating either im not ven sure my parnets know i am though i hav a susbisun the y know lol.

woot21

super noob
People like openess. It makes it easier for them to get things in & out of you.
Ahem, like feelings. & other things.
Like certain body parts? Openness does have its downsides.
I just grew 7 inches in about 6 months, but everything else happened gradually without much trouble.
Now when you say 7 inches do you mean heightwise?

Now that I think about it I really never had a growth spurt during puberty. Stupid genetics cheating me out of being tall. I did get the acne people keep mentioning though. Really a pain to deal with.

Also, why have no females posted, outside of the PMS reactions? It would be interesting, and informative to learn what females think about the changes they undergo during puberty.

EDIT:
Never grew a beard, though.
Most females don't.

woot21 out dagws

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
what is the PMS section? and im just reposting cuz i don't think ppl saw my edits lol

Im finding puberty fun, though the dirty thougts about girls and then getting an erction does get annoying after a while and when your trying to do somethign and it decides to have a strech but meh i find it good.

but i have that everlasting feeling like im missing something when it comes to loe and the whole puberty GF BF thing.

Then you come to masturbation around this age this is something that most ppl don't like to talk about {thats why i did it in a soipler saying over 13-14 only so if you are under 13 go away you don't need to know this yet i think...}

most ppl don't want to talk about it cuz it is private to them but you should be open there is nothing to be afraid of {even the girls who tend to be a bit more sensative then the boys}

but anyway i find it relaxing espaily when im stressed or angry i also find it very enjoyable and it is MUCH better when you are more excited and relaxed {i find it usefull to think it is a girls hand not my own doing the action it helps} it also comes in handy when you have a erection that doesn't seem to want to go waway it tends to go away after that {unless you are a quick reloader and it just comes back again join the club}

also i use to worry cuz my fore skin was uneven but if you d have any worrys either look it up on the internet or pm me {and you girls i know alot my mum told me she was very open}.

if you feel disturbed or you din't undersyand any of that ^ tell me plz

Edit forgot the hair growing.

well i thought it was cool, but i got a rash down below =[, but i have just startrted getting hair around my belly botton and i think it is cool lol i have got any beard just a little mostash but other wise i have the uswell places you get hair down below armpits and obviusly on my haed duh.

edit 2

lol i love puberty i want to meet him one day and give him a hugn i have gone from 5'5 to 6'3 in two years lol almost foot

m190049

Local psychopath
I guess maybe females are a lot more uncomfortable talking about it?

Besides, only a few girls go on this forum.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
what is the PMS section? and im just reposting cuz i don't think ppl saw my edits lol

Im finding puberty fun, though the dirty thougts about girls and then getting an erction does get annoying after a while and when your trying to do somethign and it decides to have a strech but meh i find it good.

but i have that everlasting feeling like im missing something when it comes to loe and the whole puberty GF BF thing.

Then you come to masturbation around this age this is something that most ppl don't like to talk about {thats why i did it in a soipler saying over 13-14 only so if you are under 13 go away you don't need to know this yet i think...}

most ppl don't want to talk about it cuz it is private to them but you should be open there is nothing to be afraid of {even the girls who tend to be a bit more sensative then the boys}

but anyway i find it relaxing espaily when im stressed or angry i also find it very enjoyable and it is MUCH better when you are more excited and relaxed {i find it usefull to think it is a girls hand not my own doing the action it helps} it also comes in handy when you have a erection that doesn't seem to want to go waway it tends to go away after that {unless you are a quick reloader and it just comes back again join the club}

also i use to worry cuz my fore skin was uneven but if you d have any worrys either look it up on the internet or pm me {and you girls i know alot my mum told me she was very open}.

if you feel disturbed or you din't undersyand any of that ^ tell me plz

Edit forgot the hair growing.

well i thought it was cool, but i got a rash down below =[, but i have just startrted getting hair around my belly botton and i think it is cool lol i have got any beard just a little mostash but other wise i have the uswell places you get hair down below armpits and obviusly on my haed duh.

edit 2

lol i love puberty i want to meet him one day and give him a hugn i have gone from 5'5 to 6'3 in two years lol almost foot

So this is going to go from a puberty thread to a masturbation thread? This doesn't surprise me.

Im angry ALOT. puerty has made me into a time bomb, ready to explode on anyone. However acne never really hit, my face is pretty smooth.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Meh i was only say masturbation cuz it is to do with puberty it is the time when nature calls and tells you how to do it.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Puberty made me an ignorant person when it occurred, I'm more mature now then how I used to be, now at 16, I only act crazy when I'm with my friends, because they know I'm ACTING. My voice got a little deeper which caused me to lose some of my impressions that I'm known for amongst my friends.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Puberty made me an ignorant person when it occurred, I'm more mature now then how I used to be, now at 16, I only act crazy when I'm with my friends, because they know I'm ACTING. My voice got a little deeper which caused me to lose some of my impressions that I'm known for amongst my friends.

I lost my crazy vocal range when I hit puberty, so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.