• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Meh i was only say masturbation cuz it is to do with puberty it is the time when nature calls and tells you how to do it.

Or you hear it from that one kid in 6th grade who later gets arrested for sexual assault.

woot21

super noob
Sogeking said:
So this is going to go from a puberty thread to a masturbation thread? This doesn't surprise me.
Why do you think I avoiding using the word in my first post. I know the maturity level in misc. isn't that high, and felt the best way to keep this from degenerating into another masturbation thread (wasn't that an actual thread?), and becoming extremely spammy. I didn't want to derail the discussion that may be had in this thread.
Or you hear it from that one kid in 6th grade who later gets arrested for sexual assault.
Apparently mentioning masturbation does lead to thread derailment. Can we all try to get back on topic?

And really we've only had one comment from a female, and it was her saying her breast developed finally. It would be nice to get their feelings on puberty, even if they don't tell us what happened to them.

woot21 out dawgs

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
i was also a good singer before puberty hit now i can't go past what c lol

EDIT

also don't comment me this is to disscuss abut PUBERTY AND WHAT HAPPENS IN IT.

yer true above poster we need more form the girls side of view and also i wasn't trying to turn this into a masturbation thread i was just saying about it cuz it come under puberty mainly so yer.. girls plz eon't feel ashamed or embarrssed we don't know hwere you live and this is the internet no one cares

Last edited:

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
i was also a good singer before puberty hit now i can't go past what c lol

Fascinating.

The twins and the Valley of the Gods that they create. That's puberty. And to be more inclusive a shroom that bears fruit after the rain.

And who mentioned that conformity is necessarily limited to girls? Or excessive temper tantrums?

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Aw man, let me tell you, 14 and still no facial hair. Makes me rather sad. :[ What does a girl have to do to grow a mustache? Ha ha, no. Really I'm not fond of the terrible "lip shadow" most guys get at 13 or so that they dare call a mustache. It's not even close.

Really, I haven't changed much since I was younger. Just taller now and I have absolutely terrible skin. Oh, I'm very much not as thin as I used to be. That and acne are just the worst part to me. Nothing like getting angry all the sudden and I don't totally obsess over guys like some girls I know. I don't get why anyone would even waste their emotions stalking obsessing over some boy(s). Anyway, truthfully I think I look a bit out of place at my school compared to some of the other girls. Plus I don't look anything like the way my sisters looked at my age. Not at all. ._.

My tutorship was in fourth grade, from the kid who brought in a condom and explained it's functions and uses to the class during recess.
What in the world, I only found out about stuff somewhat like that in my "family life" classes in 5th. Those classes are just not right. >_<

Ethan

Banned
Puberty sucked.

One reason why is

The worst thing is when you started to get your pubic hair caught in your zipper. Holy crap man, that hurt.

yeah yeah, tmi. Bite me.

Puberty sucked.

One reason why is

The worst thing is when you started to get your pubic hair caught in your zipper. Holy crap man, that hurt.

yeah yeah, tmi. Bite me.

Yes. That's grapeing horrible. Done that a few times, still do up to today DDDD:

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Puberty sucked.

One reason why is

yeah yeah, tmi. Bite me.

Which leads to the question.

Aren't you wearing anything between your pants or whatever you're wearing, and said part?

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Fascinating.

The twins and the Valley of the Gods that they create. That's puberty. And to be more inclusive a shroom that bears fruit after the rain.

And who mentioned that conformity is necessarily limited to girls? Or excessive temper tantrums?

what? i din't get any of that are you insulting me or jus commenting on me?

also we have a girl in the house who seems to want to grow a mushtash

also what do you mean by this

kirby by the way

truthfully I think I look a bit out of place at my school compared to some of the other girls. Plus I don't look anything like the way my sisters looked at my age. Not at all. ._.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Aw man, let me tell you, 14 and still no facial hair. Makes me rather sad. :[ What does a girl have to do to grow a mustache? Ha ha, no. Really I'm not fond of the terrible "lip shadow" most guys get at 13 or so that they dare call a mustache. It's not even close.

Really, I haven't changed much since I was younger. Just taller now and I have absolutely terrible skin. Oh, I'm very much not as thin as I used to be. That and acne are just the worst part to me. Nothing like getting angry all the sudden and I don't totally obsess over guys like some girls I know. I don't get why anyone would even waste their emotions stalking obsessing over some boy(s). Anyway, truthfully I think I look a bit out of place at my school compared to some of the other girls. Plus I don't look anything like the way my sisters looked at my age. Not at all. ._.

What in the world, I only found out about stuff somewhat like that in my "family life" classes in 5th. Those classes are just not right. >_<

Quite frankly I agree with you there, the little "peach fuzz" that boys my age grow and then tend to call it a "mustache" lol. I don't have bad skin actually I have great skin and quite frankly I'm the only teenager in my school that can say that for themselves. The only real time that I actually get zits is when I drink too much pop or something.

Also when Girl's obsess over me because apparently I have this "hot" accent. (If I haven't accented it enough I'm french canadian) and the fact they want to drag me too see Twilight (even in a casquet apparently) sudden;y freaks me out.

The whole masturbation thing people are going way out of wack. Seriously I do it do I care what you people think? No.

Also Babs, that really does hurt like hell. Worse then getting in causht in a bathing suit and then your too focused on swimming to do something else.

woot21

super noob
Puberty sucked.

One reason why is

yeah yeah, tmi. Bite me.
LMFAO I'm sorry Babylon, but that is ****ing hilarious. Never had that happen to me. Though I've had some disturbing/disgusting things happen
hair around my ******* causing pieces of feces to get caught.
As I said TMI. More so than Babylon's.

woot21 out dawgs

Ethan

Banned
Which leads to the question.

Aren't you wearing anything between your pants or whatever you're wearing, and said part?

Yeah but my boxers that that hole in the middle ya know? Room for error. D;

By the way guys check out the totally awesome edit I made to the first post.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Yeah but my boxers that that hole in the middle ya know? Room for error. D;

By the way guys check out the totally awesome edit I made to the first post.

Ouch, Dam Calvin Klein they never did anything special for my junk. Well unless I went tight with boxer brief or something...

Also obviously that is the best edit evar.

Ethan

Banned
Oh yeah, have you ever had an erection during gym class while wearing those super tight shorts? Or even worse, have an activity where your partnered with a girl while its taking place? Been there, done that. Not fun guys. Not fun.

Dig-kun

The whole masturbation thing people are going way out of wack. Seriously I do it do I care what you people think? No.

xD
Well, but for men, boys, etc
This is kinda a needing
Cuz if we dont do this, our "part" can stop working
This was proved
xD

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Babylon said:
Oh yeah, have you ever had an erection during gym class while wearing those super tight shorts? Or even worse, have an activity where your partnered with a girl while its taking place? Been there, done that.

You're disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.