1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by dark rift, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Quill

Peter Quill star-lord

Um... No <.< >.>

**** it's really embarrasing. I was wearing black silk which unfortunatly just seems to encase your boner rather well. The sad thing is it was one of those "no reason" boners. Everybody thought I was really horny that gym class.

But I have my techniques for hiding them well, but it will cost you 50 peso.

2. No, but I have in church wearing super tight pants. Not fun at all.

3. Dig-kun

Dig-kun Well-Known Member

xD
    I hate it
    So, we cant stand up
    And have to keep hiding it
    o_O

U mean when we have an erection while with a girl?
    xD
    Yup, that happens often with me and my girlfriend
    :p

4. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

That's why you hide it by angling it up, as long as no one lifts up your shirt.

5. Dig-kun

xD
    Yup, that´s the first reaction
    xD

6. S.Bustathedog

S.Bustathedog What's this for? ^

Yes manytimes manytimes then i try to go to the toilet but it never works and if it is a gilr i like even worse man i hate those moments.

Who's Disgusting i thugt his name was Babylon who by the way doesn't have a sig or a avatar.

7. sapphire_addict

sapphire_addict Brooklyn rage!

omg in health class my health teacher got a boner in class. ew ew ew ew! he was wearing gym pants and then he turned to the side and *shudder* we were learning bout the male reproductive system...

8. Dig-kun

hauhauahauahauha
    It had happened last year
    with my History teacher

The girl were like
    OMG
    And looking
    And I was "Why this awful thing happened???"

9. Ethan

Ethan Banned

Oh yeah, forgot to clarify. If your talking about really raunchy stuff, like for example jacking off or whatever, please use your judgement and put a spoiler. Cuz that is sorta push'n it. Now if it's something like having an erection in gym class, well even 9 year olds can identify with that, so it's not too bad. Basically use your own discretion, but please, if you think something is pretty damn nasty, ie what woot21 posted, use a spoiler. Is that doable? Awesome.

10. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Priceless. Was he looking at you or something?

11. Haxon22

Haxon22 iJerk

Puberty is fun!
    You can't stop thinking about girls and grow hair where places u thought it was impossible grow hair ;)

12. sapphire_addict

no. he was labeling a diagram...

13. kirby8933083

kirby8933083 mai husbando

Yea, I've seen milk mustaches that look better than all of the sad little (as you so put it) "peach fuzz" of a beard/mustache. Had a friend with a sad little 'stach, we mocked him to no end. I was just so close to buying him a razor to dispose of it. My goodness, you are a lucky soul. =o Very envious of your claimed excellent skin. I don't really think soda does much to me though, make it worse or anything.

I can see why you would be freaked out. (oh really? I never knew the french/canadian thing) Being dragged to a movie is never fun, and I'm guessing it certainly would not be fun dragged by crazed girls. Just goes to show they are wasting time going insane. I'm not sure if there are any guys (no offence) that are worth the time wooing over just to find out all that has done is creeped them out.

You have to be joking me.

14. woot21

woot21 super noob

Can't do that in a swimsuit. Co-ed swimming, especially when it is optional and only hot females take it. DAMN! I miss high school.

woot21 out dawgs

15. I hate puberty. It sucks. Greatly. We had to watch a video about it (the female version only) in 4th grade... and they used pancakes as diagrams in the movie.

I'll never look at pancakes the same way again.

16. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

...He was drawing a diagram about the male reproductive system and got a boner?

Mmm. Yes.

...Damn. Now I'll never be able to look at pancakes the same way either. D=

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  17. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

That would suck, unless you could pull a rudder joke that would loosen the tension.

18. So has he now officialized his sexual preference?

19. sapphire_addict

very creepy. didn't happen once during the female reproductive system. he was so freaky!

20. Mr. Mudkip

Mr. Mudkip Banned

Peeing when you're really stiff certainly is an experience.
    Where will it go? Nobody knows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.