• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Oh yeah, have you ever had an erection during gym class while wearing those super tight shorts? Or even worse, have an activity where your partnered with a girl while its taking place? Been there, done that.

Um... No <.< >.>

**** it's really embarrasing. I was wearing black silk which unfortunatly just seems to encase your boner rather well. The sad thing is it was one of those "no reason" boners. Everybody thought I was really horny that gym class.

But I have my techniques for hiding them well, but it will cost you 50 peso.

Oh yeah, have you ever had an erection during gym class while wearing those super tight shorts? Or even worse, have an activity where your partnered with a girl while its taking place? Been there, done that. Not fun guys. Not fun.

No, but I have in church wearing super tight pants. Not fun at all.

Dig-kun

Oh yeah, have you ever had an erection during gym class while wearing those super tight shorts? Or even worse, have an activity where your partnered with a girl while its taking place? Been there, done that. Not fun guys. Not fun.

xD
I hate it
So, we cant stand up
And have to keep hiding it
o_O

U mean when we have an erection while with a girl?
xD
Yup, that happens often with me and my girlfriend
:p

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

That's why you hide it by angling it up, as long as no one lifts up your shirt.

Dig-kun

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^

Yes manytimes manytimes then i try to go to the toilet but it never works and if it is a gilr i like even worse man i hate those moments.

You're disgusting.

Who's Disgusting i thugt his name was Babylon who by the way doesn't have a sig or a avatar.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
omg in health class my health teacher got a boner in class. ew ew ew ew! he was wearing gym pants and then he turned to the side and *shudder* we were learning bout the male reproductive system...

Dig-kun

omg in health class my health teacher got a boner in class. ew ew ew ew! he was wearing gym pants and then he turned to the side and *shudder* we were learning bout the male reproductive system...

hauhauahauahauha
It had happened last year
with my History teacher

The girl were like
OMG
And looking
And I was "Why this awful thing happened???"

Ethan

Banned
Oh yeah, forgot to clarify. If your talking about really raunchy stuff, like for example jacking off or whatever, please use your judgement and put a spoiler. Cuz that is sorta push'n it. Now if it's something like having an erection in gym class, well even 9 year olds can identify with that, so it's not too bad. Basically use your own discretion, but please, if you think something is pretty damn nasty, ie what woot21 posted, use a spoiler. Is that doable? Awesome.

Haxon22

iJerk
Puberty is fun!
You can't stop thinking about girls and grow hair where places u thought it was impossible grow hair ;)

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Quite frankly I agree with you there, the little "peach fuzz" that boys my age grow and then tend to call it a "mustache" lol. I don't have bad skin actually I have great skin and quite frankly I'm the only teenager in my school that can say that for themselves. The only real time that I actually get zits is when I drink too much pop or something.

Also when Girl's obsess over me because apparently I have this "hot" accent. (If I haven't accented it enough I'm french canadian) and the fact they want to drag me too see Twilight (even in a casquet apparently) sudden;y freaks me out.
Yea, I've seen milk mustaches that look better than all of the sad little (as you so put it) "peach fuzz" of a beard/mustache. Had a friend with a sad little 'stach, we mocked him to no end. I was just so close to buying him a razor to dispose of it. My goodness, you are a lucky soul. =o Very envious of your claimed excellent skin. I don't really think soda does much to me though, make it worse or anything.

I can see why you would be freaked out. (oh really? I never knew the french/canadian thing) Being dragged to a movie is never fun, and I'm guessing it certainly would not be fun dragged by crazed girls. Just goes to show they are wasting time going insane. I'm not sure if there are any guys (no offence) that are worth the time wooing over just to find out all that has done is creeped them out.

Well, soon there will be sex ed for kindergarteners, so future generations are spared the annoyance of waiting until puberty to get all the facts.
You have to be joking me.

woot21

super noob
That's why you hide it by angling it up, as long as no one lifts up your shirt.
Can't do that in a swimsuit. Co-ed swimming, especially when it is optional and only hot females take it. DAMN! I miss high school.

woot21 out dawgs

I hate puberty. It sucks. Greatly. We had to watch a video about it (the female version only) in 4th grade... and they used pancakes as diagrams in the movie.

I'll never look at pancakes the same way again.

m190049

Local psychopath
no. he was labeling a diagram...

...He was drawing a diagram about the male reproductive system and got a boner?

Mmm. Yes.

I hate puberty. It sucks. Greatly. We had to watch a video about it (the female version only) in 4th grade... and they used pancakes as diagrams in the movie.

I'll never look at pancakes the same way again.
...Damn. Now I'll never be able to look at pancakes the same way either. D=

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Can't do that in a swimsuit. Co-ed swimming, especially when it is optional and only hot females take it. DAMN! I miss high school.

woot21 out dawgs

That would suck, unless you could pull a rudder joke that would loosen the tension.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
...He was drawing a diagram about the male reproductive system and got a boner?

Mmm. Yes.
very creepy. didn't happen once during the female reproductive system. he was so freaky!

Status
Not open for further replies.