• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

star-lord
That's why you hide it by angling it up, as long as no one lifts up your shirt.

omg.

Somone has been stalking me in my latest gym classes.

Apparently Puberty is also the time to take about masturbation.

In which case my parents caught me and I found it rather embarrasing to talk about the whole "sex" talk again :(

Also apparently this midget kid had "sex" with somebody and it was rather funny how we all tortured the kid to no end about it.

Also my latest Sexual education course had a computer nerd in his 40's teaching us. No fun there.

Ethan

Banned
Oh the joy of sex ed classes. Those were fun. We had to watch some 20 year old video with a cheesy auditory computer voice saying. "This is a boob" I also liked it how the teacher would only answer certian questions. For example my 4th grade sex ed class. A kid asked "So is there like, good sex and bad sex? Does some sex feel better than other kinds?

My teacher responded with "Um...Umm...you'll have to ask your parents on that one."

Priceless.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
Also my latest Sexual education course had a computer nerd in his 40's teaching us. No fun there
not as bad as mr. boner teaching us the 7 steps of putting on a condem. *shudders* painful memories

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
That sux...especially when the girl is like nice or sompin...but the 3 things I can think of that are worse are:
A.) In the locker room, when your changing from your pants to shorts, so its just your undies on
B.) When your wearing UNDER ARMOR for a shirt and shorts that have the breather holes...*shudders*
C.) When you are in Key West waiting in line for the shower and the guy in front of you is wearing a Speedo and he turns around and its like trying to grab you. Its seriously sticking out so far that his Speedo is going to rip...*shudders*

But other than that...well what are you going to do?...Haha with guys its only like 2 things. Its like puberty and erections. With girls its puberty, boobs, periods, PMS, tons of crap!...haha its great to be a guy...all we ever want is money and sex...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I did have my health teacher in 6th grade tell us that sex is no fun and that it's a chore to do, then I asked her if that's why she was divorced. That class was no fun again.

m190049

Local psychopath
Apparently Puberty is also the time to take about masturbation.

In which case my parents caught me and I found it rather embarrasing to talk about the whole "sex" talk again :(
Aww, damn, that's gotta suck. D=

Oh the joy of sex ed classes. Those were fun. We had to watch some 20 year old video with a cheesy auditory computer voice saying. "This is a boob" I also liked it how the teacher would only answer certian questions. For example my 4th grade sex ed class. A kid asked "So is there like, good sex and bad sex? Does some sex feel better than other kinds?

My teacher responded with "Um...Umm...you'll have to ask your parents on that one."

Priceless.
*Fell over laughing*

Peter Quill

star-lord
Or trying to pee right after you've taken stiff to the next level.

Well peing stiff has too be one of the hardest things in the world, I have to litterly keep my hand against the wall for balance and then somehow use my other hand to point it too the bowl.

No fun.

After stiff, really isn't that bad.

Lol Babylon that is priceless.

All in my class we got to do this year is talk about "safe" and "STD's". I didn't need to see a infected hole, no it wasn't on my list.

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
Oo crap...this last post is for the boner thing...but Sex ed is great. In my 4th grade, after the video was finished, my teacher was like freaking out. He was all like "This shouldn't be that complicated with questions! This is farely simple! And then he took us to play dodgeball...

Well peing stiff has too be one of the hardest things in the world, I have to litterly keep my hand against the wall for balance and then somehow use my other hand to point it too the bowl.

No fun.

Well, I mean going to the bowl stiff, and then losing it literally five seconds before trying to pee, so it was two seperate streams and... I'm going to stop now.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
we need more girls in this thread! darn you men! i had to watch the first sex ed movie in 5th grade. it was so bad. crude drawings that vagly resembled bananes. not helpful at all. -__-. and then this year. ugh ugh ugh.
pictures of genital warts. *vomits**

m190049

Local psychopath

No fun.

I actually sometimes end up spreading my lengs apart and like... Squatting a bit, for better aim (srsly.) Feels so weird. o_O

It's better than peeing sitting down though...

Peter Quill

star-lord
Well, I mean going to the bowl stiff, and then losing it literally five seconds before trying to pee, so it was two seperate streams and... I'm going to stop now.

That's impossible, there is a little barrier near our bladder that blocks urine when semen is coing out.

m190049

Local psychopath
Lmao, notice the only people posting are men.

we're such pigs. :<
INORITE!?

we need more girls in this thread! darn you men! i had to watch the first sex ed movie in 5th grade. it was so bad. crude drawings that vagly resembled bananes. not helpful at all. -__-. and then this year. ugh ugh ugh.
pictures of genital warts. *vomits**
O.O that's gotta be so horrible.

In my Drug & Alcohol period in school, they occaisonally show us digusting pictures and fungus and stuff and I'm always like >__<

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I'm just glad my parents saved me from "the talk". School took care of that.

I hate all of the teachers that taught me "Family Life". One was fat, and for some reason everyone clapped when she said that she saved her first time for her husband. And the other was old, awkward, and could pull for a child molester. Some of the phrases that they told us, just haunt me in my sleep. Funnier ones relating to my middle school teacher yelling at the people that refuse to say penis. :< "You'll say foot, you'll say ear, you'll say nose, but why is it so hard for all of you to say penis? Penis, penis, penis!"

Then we had put on a play about a man who had slept around with a few girls, all of them had STD's and I (the virgin) married him. Fun.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
INORITE!?

O.O that's gotta be so horrible.

In my Drug & Alcohol period in school, they occaisonally show us digusting pictures and fungus and stuff and I'm always like >__<

you don't want to know what i've seen!! oh god it was terrible. i hate health class so much. all the guys took the diagrams of the female reproductive system and showed em to there friends. blah... men are pigs...

I don't see the big deal about masturbation. XD It's a completely natural and healthy thing to do. Everyone does it.

The only thing that bothered me about puberty at first was having to use public showers after gym class and stuff.

Ethan

Banned
I don't see the big deal about masturbation. XD It's a completely natural and healthy thing to do. Everyone does it.

The only thing that bothered me about puberty at first was having to use public showers after gym class and stuff.

Yeah then you feel all self conscious. Gotta love the locker room talk though. I mean just some of the conversations... I always hated gym class. Meat heads talk'n about how much they benchpress. fff.

I always changed in the bathroom because I was all shy. :<

Oddly enough they never made us even take showers at our school. :p

Peter Quill

star-lord
Yeah then you feel all self conscious. Gotta love the locker room talk though. I mean just some of the conversations... I always hated gym class. Meat heads talk'n about how much they benchpress. fff.

I always changed in the bathroom because I was all shy. :<

Oddly enough they never made us even take showers at our school. :p

My Gym class is all diffrent age stuff. And one point we were talking bout no reason boners. Also plenty of other comversations and then my smart *** remarks almost get me killed.

You see, I always wanted to change in the bathroom but for some reason that would make me feel like a social outcast.

We have them at our school, I doubt anybody actualyl uses them though =p

Status
Not open for further replies.