• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah then you feel all self conscious. Gotta love the locker room talk though. I mean just some of the conversations... I always hated gym class. Meat heads talk'n about how much they benchpress. fff.

I always changed in the bathroom because I was all shy. :<

Oddly enough they never made us even take showers at our school. :p
Lucky, we have to. It's really awkward sometimes when you have weird people in there with you.

m190049

Local psychopath
you don't want to know what i've seen!! oh god it was terrible. i hate health class so much. all the guys took the diagrams of the female reproductive system and showed em to there friends. blah... men are pigs...
I know... I'm a guy too actually, but I usually don't do that stuff too much... Some of the other guys (and strangely, girls) in my school often go around doing stuff like that and I just sit there, facepalm, and sigh...

Sometimes I'll make a pervy joke with my friends, and thats it, but anymore than that and it's so annoying...

Especially in my school... 'Tis messed up school rite dere.

Ugh, we used to all be expected to change in the locker rooms, and because I was kind of the "outcast", for a while, I actually didn't change. Just wore what I had on. Was too embarrassed and stuff. >.<

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Lucky, we have to. It's really awkward sometimes when you have weird people in there with you.
Some kid got beat up by a bunch of guys in the showers once, and I heard it wrong at first so I thought that some kids got beat off by a bunch of guys. But my school had a lot of experimenters.

latios reborn

I had the sex ed class with a well hippy. And well it was definantly different. And rather graphic.

A couple weeks ago, my parents caught me masturbating, but they're very religious, so they freaked out how it wasn't holy, it was of the devil, it would tempt me to do horrible things, etc. Sigh, it's fun being the child of extremely religious people.

m190049

Local psychopath
Some kid got beat up by a bunch of guys in the showers once, and I heard it wrong at first so I thought that some kids got beat off by a bunch of guys. But my school had a lot of experimenters.
O.O

I would've never went in there again. That's just messed up.
A couple weeks ago, my parents caught me masturbating, but they're very religious, so they freaked out how it wasn't holy, it was of the devil, it would tempt me to do horrible things, etc. Sigh, it's fun being the child of extremely religious people.
I hate people that do that... >.<

Damn, this place updates so quickly.

Y'know, when you think about it...
It's kind of sad that THIS is the topic that gets updated so much. :/
Really says something about the people here...

Last edited:
I never thought I'd post here.

Aw man, let me tell you, 14 and still no facial hair. Makes me rather sad. :[ What does a girl have to do to grow a mustache? Ha ha, no. Really I'm not fond of the terrible "lip shadow" most guys get at 13 or so that they dare call a mustache. It's not even close.

You can have all the facial hair I have now =( I don't understand why most of the guys get all happy when they (try to) grow a "moustache", or beard. I really hate mine, yet it loves me and grow back quite quickly :/

And I'm glad I never had these sexual ed classes... They seem to be pretty creepy and traumatizing. I wonder if there are parents who wouldn't allow their innocent boys and girls to see the videos...

m190049

Local psychopath
And I'm glad I never had these sexual ed classes... They seem to be pretty creepy and traumatizing. I wonder if there are parents who wouldn't allow their innocent boys and girls to see the videos...
Some parents actually request they be excluded from Sex Ed. class.

It's not too rare.

o_o That's disturbing. But it's high school, so what can you expect. In nearby schools people have been caught having sex in the auditorium, the cafeteria, locker rooms, etc. Nothing really surprises me in high school anymore. XD

Ethan

Banned
Holy crap guys, is it really that hard not to get caught masterbating? I mean seriously. Go to the bathroom, lock the door, and turn the vent on. I bet half the people that got caught were probably right in the middle of the living room with a tub of icecream and lube next to you. Unless your parents are super paranoid and take a battering ram and bust down your door everytime you use the bathroom. Bah, pre teens.

Holy crap guys, is it really that hard not to get caught masterbating? I mean seriously. Go to the bathroom, lock the door, and turn the vent on. I bet half the people that got caught were probably right in the middle of the living room with a tub of icecream and lube next to you. Unless your parents are super paranoid and take a battering ram and bust down your door everytime you use the bathroom. Bah, pre teens.
LOL.

Okay, seriously, that's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Peter Quill

star-lord

My parents unfortunatly found the stains that I had left in my underwear. Normally I would do my laundry but I had volleyball that day and my mom offered.

Yes I do admit I was stupid enough.

m190049

Local psychopath
My parents unfortunatly found the stains that I had left in my underwear. Normally I would do my laundry but I had volleyball that day and my mom offered.

Yes I do admit I was stupid enough.
Your not supposed to release in your underwear! >.<
Than you feel... sticky... all day.

... >.<

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
o_o That's disturbing. But it's high school, so what can you expect. In nearby schools people have been caught having sex in the auditorium, the cafeteria, locker rooms, etc. Nothing really surprises me in high school anymore. XD

At the end of my senior year there was this thing where everyone was having sex in the restrooms. And our restrooms were never clean. It was funny when one girl got caught on three separate occasions with 3 different guys.

Crystal Clair

Shucks, I started fapping when I was like seven, back in the first grade or maybe when I was four or something. I was freggin early, especially compared to all of these fifteen year old fapper novices.

My boobs started growing at an earlier age too and my menstruation wasn't severe. I also faired well with acne. I only get it on my forehead and in other areas not prominent. I needed a bra when I was like ten or eleven and now my boobs rival Prima's, although my clothing is loose.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
And really we've only had one comment from a female, and it was her saying her breast developed finally. It would be nice to get their feelings on puberty, even if they don't tell us what happened to them.

woot21 out dawgs

At the time of your posting, there had been at least three posts by girls. The ones not about boobs were about PMS. Look which ones got ignored by the male population. ;)

Ice cream? o_o

Dig-kun

Peeing when you're really stiff certainly is an experience.
Where will it go? Nobody knows.

xD
Sometimes I dont control and I get my underwear dirty
xD
This kinda embarassing

Peter Quill

star-lord
Your not supposed to release in your underwear! >.<
Than you feel... sticky... all day.

... >.<

Sorry.

I was eleven and I'm sorry I'm not good enough to your standards. Also I changed underwear I'm not the type of person that likes to go "au natural" after fapping :/

Let's go back to talking about the zits or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.