• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Metal is quite fun. Especially power metal, but thats just my personal taste.

SlipKnoT

Has anyone else found they also like music more as they go through pubertea?
Yes. Listen to a lot more, a ton of different bands and genres, and I play it.

dark rift didn't say something fun.

Its the end of the thread guys.
kk, lets pack it up and head out. : (

Metal is quite fun. Especially power metal, but thats just my personal taste.
Probably the only genre of metal that I don't like tbh. More into death/thrash. Oh cool, is this turning into another metal thread?

I got a cramp from headbanging to it once.
What band? Don't say DragonForce.

Riversong

Buggy down.
I was mainly depressed in 8th and 9th grade, but then again a lot of changes occurred. Pets died, there were divorces in the family, my cousin was severely injured in an accident, etc. I'm a lot more happy now, just because a lot of stuff has blown over, it's in the past now.

I really got into music of all genres when I got my iPod in 8th grade for Christmas. Now, it's like a drug to me (for lack of a better word, though 'addiction' would work too). I never really got into heavy metal though.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Yes. Listen to a lot more, a ton of different bands and genres, and I play it.

What Slippy said. I first got really big on music when I hit thirteen, got my first CD (Dark Side of the Moon) for my birthday.

What band? Don't say DragonForce.

I got a cramp from headbanging to Queensryche's O'Jays cover earlier today. Still hurts like a bee-otch.

Pubertea is the time of life when you like Tea. Its obvious. Its in the name.

Old news is old.

Kakama

Loli Hunter
Have you ever heard of tl;dr?

We cannot help but marvel that while short snippets of "So I got this boner in class" and "so I herd u like boobies" are garnering attention, praise and agreement, in the rush of it all a long, educated post with facts and professionals opinion, a lot more educated and wiser then my own, is completly ignored because the spazzing hormones in this thread do not allow anyone to focus on a post for more then 20 seconds.

I'm just going to link it anyways and hope someone might open their mind a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Last edited by a moderator:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Kakama said:
We cannot help but marvel that while short snippets of "So I got this boner in class" and "so I herd u like boobies" are garnering attention, praise and agreement, in the rush of it all a long, educated post with facts and professionals opinion, a lot more educated and wiser then my own, is completly ignored because the spazzing hormones in this thread do not allow anyone to focus on a post for more then 20 seconds.

It couldn't have anything to do with this thread's title being, "Puberty - [amusing subtitle]," instead of, "tl;dr Rants about drugs," could it? Nah.

PhantomTeddiursa

ONE DAY MORE!
I'm a current victime of puberty. :]
It's really not that bad...I'm at a bit of a crossroads where worse is behind and worse is probably ahead but nothing bad now. Almost 15, so yeah. All the embarrasing erections, wandering eyes, and hairy-ness has been less of a shock.
I also fell into who I really am during this time. :] I've discovered that. I truly became a huge fan of music of all kinds...notably Disney, Broadway musicals, and pop punk. :p

...Also, quick awkward question.
Guys: Do any of you know if the hand you masturbate with affected by what hand you write with? Just curiosity. Cuz my right-handed friends say "left" and I, a left-handed person, has always done right. Just curious.

;216;;216;

Kakama

Loli Hunter
...Also, quick awkward question.
Guys: Do any of you know if the hand you masturbate with affected by what hand you write with? Just curiosity. Cuz my right-handed friends say "left" and I, a left-handed person, has always done right. Just curious.

Lots of things to do. We're left handed but use left when we bother to do that. Some fap with both, not entirely sure how, some fap with none with obvious techniques. There's this mp3 out there... but such a thing is for another site.

Try using your foot. It's breathtaking.

I can't hope to get any pleasure fapping with my left hand, also my defective hand thanks to the fact that I'm amongst the majority. :p

I wish I could do both, but at the most I can't get orgies with the left until I'm stimulated enough that I'm about to spontaneously combust, lol.

Ethan

Banned
Wow this topic went from epic to failing pretty hard. Please fix it guys. Talk about your ****ing music tastes in the entertainment forum.

Jason-Kun

Puberty. OH how I love it. Mine is going pretty well, aside from the fact my voice has yet to crack/grow deeper. That and the stupid hormones.

dark rift

That and the stupid hormones.

Right. I'll start from there.

Hormones! They are the, uh, *insert word here* of the brain!
They, uhhh really mess it up so can't think properly, and, uhhh, make you do weird things cause of it!

Are they the things that make you do impulsive things like melting bubblewrap with an iron and accidently breaking things because your head is in the clouds, or is that something else?

Because I have an annoying thing of doing things without thinking/realizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.