• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - No seriously guys this is for real, we promise. Every other post by Dig-Kun

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Has anyone else noticed how douchebags always seem to pop up AFTER puberty? I mean, you never see an eight year-old one. They're always 16+ or so.

Man, I hate puberty.

EDIT: How ironic that I was quoted right before my post. Anyway, your point is utterly invalid, as evidenced by the entirety of this thread. Next.

Has anyone else noticed how douchebags always seem to pop up AFTER puberty? I mean, you never see an eight year-old one. They're always 16+ or so.

That's the period of time people formulate their own opinions. Since lots of people are stupid assholes, lots of stupid opinions are formed, leading to idiots arguing for their moronic ideas.

The internet is riddled with moronic, sarcastic *******s with no sense of merit, and that's where idiots get their juice. =l

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Who said I was a kid! I am 16 FYI! All I wanted to say is that we are not in a sexual forum and If you want to talk about privates, start a Genital thread!

KID, what happens when you go through Puberty? The genitals start to develop: the testicles drop, pubic hair starts growing, and the breasts develop. If you are so offended by the words "balls," "vaginas," "boobs," and any other synonym for those three, then just get out of this thread. You are in the wrong, stop trying to convince yourself you are right.

Teenage rebellion, angst, etc. can account for this.

That's the period of time people formulate their own opinions. Since lots of people are stupid assholes, lots of stupid opinions are formed, leading to idiots arguing for their moronic ideas.

Pretty much emcompasses 90% of this forum.

Last edited:
Breastboiz for the win, even if they're trolling douchebags that jump on each other's cocks until they explode in mid-air with no provocation. But still, breastboiz r win, faka. I should totally take my estrogen and grow them!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
......Yeah, I'm done with this one too. The combination of so many overly-sexual posts by some of the members here, who I will not identify, with the equally frequent premature posts have made this thread lose its luster. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Yeah, Babylon said he'll be along to close this any minute now, so I suppose its time for us all to stop posting.

He also said there'd be warnings for spam, so I pity most of you guys.

duncan

Same here. This was fun for a while...let's just let it die with what little it has left. Was fun while it lasted, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.