1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by matt0044, Dec 15, 2012.

1. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

Just finished volume 3 and *sniff* oh man, was that bittersweet or what?

Anyone else read this adaptation of the Anime that practically everyone nowadays has heard of? I haven't seen the Anime but if it's as good as the Manga, I'll check it out soon.

2. Janovy

Janovy Banned

I read the spin-off manga, Puella Magi Oriko Magica, but that's about it. I haven't read PMMM manga but I guarantee that you won't be disappointed by the anime since... well, like you said, that manga is only an adaptation of the Madoka Magica anime. So basically, Madoka Magica anime came first and thus is a must watch. ^^

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  3. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

I haven't read the manga, but the anime is absolutely amazing. I'd suggest watching it, for the music, voices etc. <33

4. Nacreous

Nacreous Leveling Up

I've watched the anime three times.I've never watched an anime 3 times.I must tell you,it's amazing!

5. matt0044

matt0044 Well-Known Member

I have heard DVDs tend to be, erm, pricey.