• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Punk Rockers speak up

Fenix

Tremulant
Don't listen to any punk per se, but I quite enjoy a couple of post-hardcore bands.

junkieloser

legalize self abuse.
scandinavian and japanese d beat owns your life.

[video=youtube;OziPemOfJC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OziPemOfJC8[/video]

Tactical Squirtle

Don't like straight up Punk but I like a lot of hardcore bands with significant Punk influences: American Nightmare, Cro-Mags, Earth Crisis.

raichu27

I like bands like The Ramones, The Clash, Dead Kennedys, Bad Brains, The Offspring, and The Suicide Machines(first 2 albums).

When I think punk I think Dead Kennedy's, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Anti-Flag, Bad Religion, and Rise Against.
I feel like the genre is a lot more broad these days - ranging from many different influences. It's more of a feeling and a movement than a label.

Don't listen to any punk per se, but I quite enjoy a couple of post-hardcore bands.
I'm glad you said that, Fenix. I've heard a few hardcore artists get classified under a "punk" label and I can't say that I disagree fully.