• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pure Hotness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Tru dat, much fairer then the first match.

Just wondering, how much hp was left after that attack?

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Tru dat, much fairer then the first match.

Just wondering, how much hp was left after that attack?
10 hp to be precise. Her and Goliath are my Castle walls. Litterly lol.

You know the amusing part?
Outrage vs milotic = 180 damage
Thunderpunch = 150 damage

You made a noob move and if he was scarfed you would have won ;)

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
sorry bout that, and jb i'll be with you in a second

edit: well at least I know Goliaths 394 Def and 368 Hp works well with rest LOL

Last edited:
Yeah,I'll be around for battles later today-through the weekend. Like I said I just made a new team,so I'll be looking to test it.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I really have nothing to say about that match, I feel robbed out of a victory. :/

Moie

Lover
*hugs
I felt like i robbed you too =(

EDIT: well, experience is the basis of all i guess, wanna battle again? I'll see if i can scrounge up some hoenn guy and it will be a cooler match!

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Lol well aren't you sweet. *hugs back*. Ah well I can't win em all, hax/minimum dmg etc happens no use whining about it. I have a suggestion for sly cooper, give him Dark Pulse over shadow ball so they can't block you with a faster normal type like swellow, or staraptor. If you need the tm I have one you can have. Ghost and dark cover the same types so DP is just better.

edit: sure, do you need the DP tm first or no?

Last edited:

Moie

Lover
Cool thanks. I'll grab a tm from celadon and pop it on later. Would you like to face some guys i have from hoenn?

Edit: Nope, going to be using hoenn guys and dp is in celadon city so i'll buy later

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Cool thanks. I'll grab a tm from celadon and pop it on later. Would you like to face some guys i have from hoenn?
yeah, if you can match the tiers its 1 OU, 2 UU, 3 NU, if not its no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.