• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pure Hotness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moie

Lover
(Feels silly)
Yeah... must have overlooked it =(
Umm can I enter as blue? Also the 4:2 thing confuses me. Do only 4 of my people have to be the color?

Somebody already took blue,please pick another color. And yeah only 4 pokemon have to be your color.

I'll be home tomorrow since snow day ftw

Ok,you should have enough time,people get until Sunday to make their teams. Unless the war starts then,war before tourney,of course.

ya u better win your tourney match or you can kiss being cuter than AB2 goodbye xD

Ok,other than that'll be home tomorrow to test some teams.

DarthMoogle

Forum-Moogle
Moogle wants in on teh pokemon

Hello, new here! I was wandering through the forums and came across the clan section.(kupo) Reading through them, I found yours, and it seems like a great place...and I feel all formal all of a sudden. Gah, stiffness.(kupo)
I was wondering if I could join?

Friend Code:3009 4160 9105
Which division would you like to be in? No idea. Either would be fine...
Favorite Pokemon: Leafeon! Leafeonleafeonleafeon!

I have a habit of randomly acting like a moogle.(kupo) I hope that isn't a problem. It's just a habit I picked up from my younger sister...(kupo)

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Sorry I totally forgot I had a serebii account o_o.

@Eric, so I have to have 4/6 pokemons in my team to be purple? And I have to tell you what I'ma use O:? *Sorta lost*

@Moie, Welcome :D

@Moogles, MOOOGLLLLEEES ;3

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Yeah,4/6 Pokemon have to be purple(shiny pokemon are allowed) and no you don't have to tell me what pokemon you're using.

Oh, and yay I get to use my Heracross <3. Now to look for more pokemonz~

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Hello, new here! I was wandering through the forums and came across the clan section.(kupo) Reading through them, I found yours, and it seems like a great place...and I feel all formal all of a sudden. Gah, stiffness.(kupo)
I was wondering if I could join?

Friend Code:3009 4160 9105
Which division would you like to be in? No idea. Either would be fine...
Favorite Pokemon: Leafeon! Leafeonleafeonleafeon!

I have a habit of randomly acting like a moogle.(kupo) I hope that isn't a problem. It's just a habit I picked up from my younger sister...(kupo)

Oh gawd its dungeon hero X all over again kupo, blast it all now you got me saying it kupo.....

Yeah I'll test you tomorrow when we're both on.

kupo...

damn you...

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Snow day ftw! I'll be around to battle today.

Erik I wanna test my NU team against your ou team so far I've beaten two ou teams with it but they may have been flukes. I just want to see just how good this team is.

old man

On Guard!!!
Erik I wanna test my NU team against your ou team so far I've beaten two ou teams with it but they may have been flukes. I just want to see just how good this team is.

Boo you stole my idea. Cause I need to test mine too. But I don't think I'll get time to.

Status
Not open for further replies.