• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pure Hotness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moie

Lover
Oh man... that infernape would piss off a lot of people i know... but the milotic and jumpluff are so cute!!

old man

On Guard!!!
Shadow nape and miltic for me please

This clan is soo active, I have to read up like 3 pages after going to sleep -.-

Hopefully I'll get my war match done today xP

EDIT: ERIK :mad: ATML WAS MINE D:< He's too haxy for you, you cannot handle the haxness :3

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
It's ok guys. We'll just re-load and (HULK SMASH!!!!!!) Folks in the next war. Im going back to my Mara Jade Lead team for OU for know. WAYYYYY too many changes going on for me to try and build a new on. Between Her and Mystro's team i should be in good shape.

Ok everyone has a good chance to be in this war,random hax ;-;

Monday I'll get the war,and I'll get the lineup soon,after TUM devises one.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Boo for hax loss

I pmed you what I believe to be the fairest line-up.

DarthMoogle

Forum-Moogle
Heeeerrrrrrre's Moogle!

*crawls out from under snow-mound*
Too bad about the war, but eveyone still did great. Way better than what I could do. Wayyyyyyyy better...(kupo)
...and am I too late or too early for the giveaway?
No! I don't have any problems with the time-zones! It's all, um...Dugtrio's fault. Yea, the fissures and earthquakes! That's it...!(kupo)
*waves hands wildy through the air*
;_; kupo

old man

On Guard!!!
shadow where are you??
I think you didnt refresh your screen after being on POTW.

I have a gym battle to do later tonight around 8pm. hope your on for a battle/trade then

Edit: anyone around for a battle?

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Got it going in. Hf
Luck doesn't have inner focus??? And I know Mystro is a pain :) He's one of the last breeds I did myself.

Edit: Riko is a spec attacker. T-bolt and calm mind is mandatory on him. In gen 5 hes in the top ten
Oh and gg. I mis thought on that heatran switch

Last edited:

Moie

Lover
aww i guess fake out makes u flinch when u actually attack? Was hoping for steadfast to work >:

EDIT: yea gg. I'm trying to make a second ou team but idk who to use. Also, why does everyone have a defensive zapdos =( Whenever i see one now, i get scared

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.