• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pure Hotness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moie

Lover
I'll battle and yeah I went to GS too =(((
However, i've just procured a diamond version so.... I'll get yet another raikou and this time, i'll get a better entei!

EDIT: Actually I can't battle sorry BUT... i tried getting the raikou on my soul silver and i couldn't get it since i already got the gs one... eh...

Last edited:

DarthMoogle

Forum-Moogle
Saywat?

asdasfsdfkwfemwlcn...! My family and I went to GS...and then this happens...BAH. At least we can get the ones we missed. But still.(kupo)
And what would be better, nidoking or nidoqueen?
Testing out different pokemon combinations(again) and hunting more shinies.
Mah dang chain keeps breaking, and the highest I've gotten so far is 18 roselias...I've heard rumors that Platinum has better luck with shinies, so I went ahead and started it up again. "Completed" the sinnoh dex and tonight (lultimezones) I'll be running FULL SPEED to get a shinyyyyyy.(or dye trying, kupo.)

This has been a Moogle News Update, brought to you on the "Forums that is Hotness News Network". Thank you.
(kupo)

old man

On Guard!!!
Shadow and I had two really good battles last night. I brought my hoenn team for the first match that I won. Don't remember the score. Forgot completely that I put zen on sableye. Curvebean bred him with a secondary att nature. So I'm sure that was a surprise.
Second match we brought the same support team. Haha kind if funny cause after about 10 mins we both only lost 1 poke each. It was a counter-counter match which shadow had to go so we ended it. Those 3 layers of spikes was gonna get me. And Artoo took shots very well.
Anyhoo I won't be around much tonite but will tomorrow. Let's work on battling with our OU teams so we can do better in the next war.

Indeed very ggs to you OM. My new OU team had a really long stall war with OM last night,greatly fought. Everyone bust out those OU teams and lets get crackin'. I'll be around for battles today.

old man

On Guard!!!
Man Shadow that blasted absorber of your was givinng me fits!!! As was Mye till I got him with a twave. I may keep scarf on zone tho

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
hey all, i'll be around for battles to test my hoenn team in a bit i'm finishing ev training right now :)

old man

On Guard!!!
I wish i could battle. Im headed out right now

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
anyone wanna help me test my hoenn team?

NOTE: I'll be off and on serebii but i'll be on wifi so just come accept the battle if you want to.

Edit: Well I had a very amusing battle with jb, lets just say the team works better then I would've ever guessed lol. GGs i s'pose.

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
My bird got fried lol, GG but woulda been a hell of alot more intresting if it lived =p

I'm not sure if a zapdos can survive a max spA attack stab Fire blast even without a crit. I'll rematch you if you wanna find out :p

old man

On Guard!!!
Wow that great!!!!! Sounds like a good team. I'll have to see this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.