• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pure Hotness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moie

Lover
>: was waiting on a friend

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
you should've just run you dork, sorry bout that goofball.

old man

On Guard!!!
Well lost to TUM hoenn teams. Now I'm waiting on this guy for his gym battle

old man

On Guard!!!
You fought the OU team I'm gonna use. I still don't know if I should keep scarf of zone or not

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
How's everyones teams coming?

My war team (w/Anubis) is staying the same til 5th gen probably. If its not broken don't fix it, so far its yet to dissappoint me. My Hoenn team is slightly weak to swampert but otherwize is on a win streak (cept against our local ladyluck).

@Moie: Old man and I are currently part of the Nintendo Worlds - Hoenn Grand Prix. So thats where all the talk about hoenn teams came from. (its a 16player tournament featuring only hoenn). Next month is the Sinnoh Grand Prix, and two months after is the Unova Grand Prix followed by the Pokemon Grand Prix Championship. Anyone interested in joining these events pm me for details.
Typically these events are followed by a smaller tournament in the second half of the month to keep players involved. (currently its an NU tournament)

@OM: I have a timid speced magnezone if you wanna borrow it and see if that suits you better. It outspeeds most gross, ttar, and all other rocktypes bar aerodactyle and reeks havok on bulky jirachi and suicune.

Last edited:
Not really good at hoenn at all..however im much better in Johto and Sinnoh,Sinnoh is my strong point. New team i'll be on for battles a bit.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Kanto and Johto, are what im good with, also Just reserved my copy of Pokemon White, so the days following the launch I won't be as active as much due to Learning the 5th as best I can, hopes that's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.