• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

purpleslime's sprites

purpleslime

I made these in photoshop. What should I call them?

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
cool! I love it! Also Happy Birthday! I hope its your real birthday... it could be fake but anyways... It'smine tomorrow, so thats cool too...

I love your fusion style, in your spare time can you make.... Corsola and Piloswine? I think that'd look cool... you dont have to though because I already requested something

Kokopelli

Mostly harmless
I made these in photoshop. What should I call them?

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Ummm...... Cool?

They're really well done, incredible shading. I can't wait till the actual games are advanced enough to have sprites like that (if they ever do)

The rest are amazing too. Keep up the good work.

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
The ear on the DP starter fusion almost looks like it could be it's mouth, making it a little awkward.

But I love your work! Keep it up!

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
It looks a lot better when people save and a PNG.

But aw what the heck, I'll comment on them! They are flawless, cute, and funny! ^_^ I really enjoy the overshades. The muk one looks so freaking realistic! :O Okay I know this isn't a request thread, but people are requesting, so I guess it won't hurt to do one request. Could you do a mix of Blaziken and (thinks of a random pokemon) Weavile with Blaziken as the base? Thank you, and save this one as a PNG.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
nice work
how about a venusaur/sceptile mix