• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PVR: Pokemon Virtual Revolution (PG-13)

Rhys29

Encore
Youz, I'm not gone completely anymorez. However, if I am going to run this, I would need someone to cover for me when I don't have time to explain something, help with the story, blah blah blah. You would have to be a SKILLED writer and be ready to comprehend exactly how this world/rpg will work (I will be teaching you). I may get banned however, so if you see that I am, go ahead and nab the mods.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'll give it a try Rhys. I'm pretty sure I could learn this pretty easily and stop the RPG from dying while you're away etc.

But anyway, I'm here if you need me.

Rhys29

Encore
Aight, anyone else up? I could use more than one person. This is a pretty simple concept after you get into how the world is constructed in PVR.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I would but No I can't

Not my thing, I think

Rhys29

Encore
@ Treespyro: Uhm, I asked for those who 'would' be interested, not everyone who isn't to tell me so.

@ Seijiro: Good, 3 mods = 3 teams in the RPG. This works very well. I will be writing down how things work, what the plot is, and how rules are going to apply for the RPG and then send them to you. This thing may be big, however it will definitely be fun. I've had this idea for like a year now and each time I think about it, it keeps sounding more and more awesome (and dang do I wish I could yell FOCUS PAWNCHZOR!!! and uppercut some punk byatch into the horizon). Keep in contact. Also, if you two would, please send a quick remark to everyone who has posted here and is interested that it is still on. Peace.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Heh, I had a sudden urge to change my sign-up tom something different

Rhys29

Encore
He changed his quote. Did you update? I will probably contact the two of you PVR mods tomorrow.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Ummm Are we going to start

We might as well

Rhys29

Encore
lol, sorry, I'm still trying to get to contacting Seijiro and Storymaster for I am working on other side projects as well.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Umm yes then, Maybe a quick Reminder PM

Is this is still alive

~LynxMalfoy~

PrincessOfSlytherin
I was also wondering if I got excepted or if I needed to change something. Do I?

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Okay, while Rhys is busy, I'm going to give my own pointers on people's posts and comment on what I feel is wrong with them. Hopefully you guys don't need much help...

Stoc15: Sorry. You have way too many attacks you want to learn (6-7 future moves max) and your paragraphs are too short. Your strategy is also really stupid; why would he be a berserker and then a genius? And why would he be so obsessed with battles? Not to mention he's not that much of a team player...

~LynxMalfoy~: Your name is a bit weird, really. Why two? Why does it say 'Appeases as male'? Why is she a crossdresser? Why hasn't she ever entered a battle even though she should be a bit of a veteran according to your post? Why 'would' there be girls giggling after her all the time?

Both of you need rewrites, in short.

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
So when is the actual RP going to start? Because even the creator is away, so are we ever gunna start, or just wait for him to come back? Because this is such a tight ***** concept but it looks as if it is dying...can we start soon?

Last edited:

Rhys29

Encore
Sorry, once again, workin hard with a different forum right now. By the end of the day I should have the basic game play guide up and then it won't be much longer till we start.