• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PWS2EN-9: Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, what? Where's this coming from? What's the full title? Where's the source?

Yeah, Playerking makes his posts weird. He really should do it all at once instead of editing like he usually does.

プラズマ団の野望!操られたポケモン達!!
Google translates it as: Pokemon ambition of team plasma! Was manipulated!

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3969362.jpg

I think it's talking about Colress coming back to manipulate the Pokémon. This looks like a good one.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yeah, Playerking makes his posts weird. He really should do it all at once instead of editing like he usually does.

Yeah, not really. I posted the title from a website that translates stuff poorly. I didn't see the link to the image, so I just put the title.

diakyu

More Colress means this will be a good episode.

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
Ghetsis scene from the flashback (note castle wall behind him.) I was right; it's all in a single episode on March 14th.

Yeah, not really. I posted the title from a website that translates stuff poorly. I didn't see the link to the image, so I just put the title.

Oh, I'm sorry. I noticed you do that in the past though where you post 3 of the names from the cast list or post VA List without the names so I thought that happened again here. If it was from a site that translates things poorly then I apologize.

LizardonX

Banned
Well this episode's contents was pretty obvious,

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
"Pokemon manipulation! The Ambition of Team Plasma" is most likely the accurate phrasing of the title.

Also, this is from Dengeki. Dengeki usually shows the entire month's episodes and last issue already had the Braviary and Watchog one.

Yet this one has those two again and still stops short of revealing what's on March 21 and the title of the Genesect appearance on March 28.

I can't see how anyone can't think something's up right now.

"Pokemon manipulation! The Ambition of Team Plasma" is most likely the accurate phrasing of the title.

Also, this is from Dengeki. Dengeki usually shows the entire month's episodes and last issue already had the Braviary and Watchog one.

Yet this one has those two again and still stops short of revealing what's on March 21 and the title of the Genesect appearance on March 28.

Yep. The retconned episodes air on airing.

LizardonX

Banned

BW2SN- Kibago wanders off!
BWS2N- The water pokemon eating competition! Mijumaru the heavy eater!

It could be these for all we know.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Oh, I'm sorry. I noticed you do that in the past though where you post 3 of the names from the cast list or post VA List without the names so I thought that happened again here. If it was from a site that translates things poorly then I apologize.

Oh, those. I just saw the Pokemon that we didn't know were appearing, then I went to add the Pokemon and people that we already knew were appearing. I also forgot Oshawott was in the episode, but why I forgot him? I'll never know.

No idea what could happen in this episode other then Team Plasma doing evil stuff.

There's only one we don't know about and I know it's a joke, but that first title is way to similar to a semi-recent episode and the other one, yeah, I'd bet money on that not happening. And an episode like that happening at that time? I can't doubt that enough.

Last edited:

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!

You don't have to believe it's the retconned two-parter, but this much stalling and secrecy in revealing a filler episode? Yeah, not likely.

Know idea what could happen in this episode other then Team Plasma doing evil stuff.

TP does evil stuff, N's past and Ghetsis' motivations revealed, N leaves. That's the basic gist of it.

Oh, those. I just saw the Pokemon that we didn't know were appearing, then I went to add the Pokemon and people that we already knew were appearing. I also forgot Oshawott was in the episode, but why I forgot him? I'll never know.

Know idea what could happen in this episode other then Team Plasma doing evil stuff.

Don't worry about it, man. We all appreciate what you are doing for us on here and I kind of figured you put in the surprises first when it came to VA List :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh look, more scenes that focus on Colress. And people wonder why I've complained about him recently. But yassss @ Ghetsis appearing for a proper role. I'm more excited for him than I was for Giovanni simply because he seems like a bigger threat. I just hope he lives up to his in-game reputation.

Oh look, more scenes that focus on Colress. And people wonder why I've complained about him recently. But yassss @ Ghetsis appearing for a proper role. I'm more excited for him than I was for Giovanni simply because he seems like a bigger threat. I just hope he lives up to his in-game reputation.

So you want Colress to get no screen time? Like Pierce said, N's past will be revealed here and he will likely go with TP. This episode will focus on N but that doesn't mean Colress shouldn't get screen time.

Ghetsis is appearing? With a bigger role?

This is going to be good. *rubs hands*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

If this turns out to be teasing I'm gonna be mad :(....

Status
Not open for further replies.