• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PWS2EN-9: Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Well they probably won't run that many episodes in a row without a filler break to promote some more cute pokemon. I mean it's genesect then a 3 part climax, with Charizard taking up a slot before with dragonite being evil and all. The last unreveal has to be a random happy filler.

Well they probably won't run that many episodes in a row without a filler break to promote some more cute pokemon. I mean it's genesect then a 3 part climax, with Charizard taking up a slot before with dragonite being evil and all. The last unreveal has to be a random happy filler.

Not necessarily. The arc is already short enough. It makes sense they'd want to have the last stretch be all TP episodes.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
They wouldn't do that to us. I really think the episodes are coming. Look at the opening. They have the scene of Liepard attacking the building.

The writers won't tease us?? Lol what anime are you watching.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The writers won't tease us?? Lol what anime are you watching.

Them teasing us is subjective. Not there fault you have your own expectations. Some things get hinted and spoiled and some don't, and the hints come from people's own imaginations and expectations. It's as simple as that.

This could be a lead up to an edited version of the Team Plasma vs. Team Rocket episodes, or they might not be.

LizardonX

Banned
I am setting my expectations very low to prevent the writers from sucessfully dashing them like they did the league and BWseason 2.

What?! How could that be bad? Ghetsis being easy to portray is nothing but a good thing because what we love about him in the games would probably be in the anime.

Wait let me rephrase that. I hope they don't portray him as being too generic. I didn't mean to say it was bad. :p

Kein

AKA Silktree
Ghetsis scene from the flashback (note castle wall behind him.) I was right; it's all in a single episode on March 14th.
I see no evidence of that being a flashback; it looks like a normal building to me. The page just says that Ghetsis is behind Colress and that "Team Plasma's plan for world domination is about to begin."

Also, this is from Dengeki. Dengeki usually shows the entire month's episodes and last issue already had the Braviary and Watchog one.
No, it didn't. The last Dengeki issue was released on January 21st, and the Braviary and Watchog episodes were revealed a week later by Shougaku Ichinensei.

March 21st is still a month away. Dengeki has done things like this before; it revealed the title of BW102 but not that of BW103.

Last edited:
But I think in a flashback.

Not necessarily. The scans show them as little girls and them as younger women. The one with them as young girls is a flashback but I think Ash may encounter them in person in this one. But even if it is a flashback, they are still appearing.

I guess that means EpN10 could be a filler.

Actually, I'm really starting to think it's the retconned episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.