• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PWS2EN-9: Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Imagine if we actually get Ghetsis spewing out his rated tirade on N, or to glaciate Ash alive...

I'm here for anything that'll distinguish Ghetsis from the other disappointing villainous team leaders in this series. Oh how I long for Hunter J's level of coolness.

Not necessarily. The scans show them as little girls and them as younger women. The one with them as young girls is a flashback but I think Ash may encounter them in person in this one. But even if it is a flashback, they are still appearing.

I hope so. I want to see them expand on their character some more.

I'm here for anything that'll distinguish Ghetsis from the other disappointing villainous team leaders in this series. Oh how I long for Hunter J's level of coolness.

In that department, Gio and Maxie were the only ones I liked... until Ghetsis of course. I do want them to make him different than the other leaders. We had one sympathetic one, one greedy and two selfish ones.

I'm going to have to say that I really think Giovanni is up there with J. I know a lot of people disagree with me on this but I'll say it.

I hope so. I want to see them expand on their character some more.

I hope so too. It makes sense because someone is going to tell Ash about N's backstory. I mean N could tell him but for some reason, I don't think N wants Ash to know about his past.

I hope so too. It makes sense because someone is going to tell Ash about N's backstory. I mean N could tell him but for some reason, I don't think N wants Ash to know about his past.

He's always been mysterious. So I'm guessing the writers want to keep that.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
"Pokemon manipulation! The Ambition of Team Plasma" is most likely the accurate phrasing of the title.

Also, this is from Dengeki. Dengeki usually shows the entire month's episodes and last issue already had the Braviary and Watchog one.

Yet this one has those two again and still stops short of revealing what's on March 21 and the title of the Genesect appearance on March 28.

I can't see how anyone can't think something's up right now.

Dengeki only reveals until the 20th of next month. The 21th episodes of next month aren't revealed by Dengeki. The magazine who reveal the Watchog episode was the magazine with the manga scan that comes on 28th.

Last edited:

Kein

AKA Silktree
We'll probably get the next two episode titles by the end of this week. Digital TV Guide tends to reveal episode titles on the 23rd and occasionally on the 22nd, and TV Navi magazine and the TV Tokyo website are also possibilities.

And I'm sick of speculation about the skipped episodes. It's annoying.

Except aren't you speculating about the episodes not airing all the time as well? In the opening of Episode N, we see Liepard attacking the building. Why wouldn't there be speculation about the episodes now?

nuzamaki90

From how distressed Pikachu and Ash look in the scan with N, Reshiram, and Ghetsis, I'm guessing N joins Team Plasm and leaves with Them when Ghetsis says some crap to him.

But still, Colress must be working hard as hell to be able to create that huge version of the Colress Machine

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I'm guessing since they started their 'world domination' they could possibly attack Black City. Oh well, just a small hope, but i'm keeping my hopes low, thanks Isshu League.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Sooooo! I like the huge focus TP gets! At the begging it seemed like TP ep filler-filler TP episode. But these last 5 eps seem pretty intense and developing. Some good intense battles hopefully! And not only Ash-Pika-Charizard focus!

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I always gets confused when they released so many titles at once...this episode happens before the Genesect one or after?

This is BWS2EN-9.. Genesect is appearing on the 28th, making it BWS2EN-11 (unless there's a random break on the 21st, then it'll be BWS2EN-10)..

Either way, this is BEFORE the Genesect episode..

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
It does seem like they are trying to put a lot into this episode. I'm highly looking forward to this one.

It seems they're trying to put a lot in this tail end of the arc...

I mean if they're putting this much, in 5th till last episode, then what the heck! xD

So yeah, I guess those 'filler-nonfiller-filler'-patterns can be thrown out of the window..

With regards to being absolutely necessary to understand the plot of Episode N:
BWn1: Plot, slightly
BWn2: Plot, introduction of N
BWn3: Filler/we apparently didn't need to see the Cheren episode to understand the Episode N plot.
BWn4: Plot, introduction of Colress/Ghetsis/TP
BWn5: Filler
BWn6: Plot
BWn7: Plot, but unknown effects as of yet.
BWn8: Plot, Charizard returns!
BWn9: Plot
BWn10: Unknown
BWn11: Plot/Genesect, might be unrelated to this plot though, and moreso to the movie. Depends on which characters also appear.
BWn12: PLOT
BWn13: PLOT
BWn14: PLOT
BW4-1: Axew gets stuck in Wailord spouting hole!!!

Yay Charmeleon.

My thoughts exactly, too bad that scene never happened.. In the only episode this could be from (March of the Exeggutor) Charmeleon just simply blasted Ash with a Flamethrower the second they hugged! xD Freakin' retcons ruining my childhood!

Not necessarily. The scans show them as little girls and them as younger women. The one with them as young girls is a flashback but I think Ash may encounter them in person in this one. But even if it is a flashback, they are still appearing.

Actually, I'm really starting to think it's the retconned episodes.

No it's not. It's evidently a flashforward, and Ash will meet them as small children!/sarcasm/reviewing Lost..

Preach!

From how distressed Pikachu and Ash look in the scan with N, Reshiram, and Ghetsis, I'm guessing N joins Team Plasm and leaves with Them when Ghetsis says some crap to him.

But still, Colress must be working hard as hell to be able to create that huge version of the Colress Machine

I'm guessing that N might be hypnotized into rejoining.. Ash and Pikachu are trying to 'reach out' to N, but he can't even hear them.

I'm guessing since they started their 'world domination' they could possibly attack Black City. Oh well, just a small hope, but i'm keeping my hopes low, thanks Isshu League.

Amen, brother.. amen..

How would they move from Castelia to Black City that fast? Unless you mean that in BWn9, they're in Castelia, and then move up the desert in BWn10/11, and reach Black City by BWn12 by the sheer power of plot transport?

BlueDragonfangirl

I don't want another Axew gets lost plot, lets face it writers love them so will likely get a filler or two of these type in betweenXD
This is good though, here we thought the climax the arc would end but now we have Team Plasma to look forward to, maybe the writers are trying to make up for past mistakes.

Cool, more flashbacks (also with Charmeleon) :)
I read some posts here and (I don't watch the episodes in Japanese and I can't quite remember) Ghetsis hasn't appeared at all yet has he? Like, cameo or what not?

in person no. but he did appear via Hologram in Colress debut ep

I don't want another Axew gets lost plot, lets face it writers love them so will likely get a filler or two of these type in betweenXD
This is good though, here we thought the climax the arc would end but now we have Team Plasma to look forward to, maybe the writers are trying to make up for past mistakes.

uh this episode is BEFORE the Climax 3-parter, not after.

RickHoenn

Banned
Yay! Team Plasma again! It seems there's no more filler until after the climax.

BlueDragonfangirl

No need to be rude just cuz people don't like Dragonite, some have good reasons for not liking him just like others do for Charizard, not need to flame people for it.
Even if Charizard wasn't returning, that wouldn't change peoples opinions on that matter. I'm pretty excited to see what happens in this arc, will it continue with the climax? Will N really join Team Plasma?

Status
Not open for further replies.