• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PWS2EN-9: Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fairly obvious that Dragonite isn't gonna win the battle, since its looking mighty mind controlled there.

Charizard probably won't win either. My guess is it holds off Dragonite until someone does something to end the mind control, then they just end the fight

LizardonX

Banned
What has Dragonite done to you? Fans like you leave me absolutely disgusted. Please go away.

Did you even see what he did to poor dawn and georgia? All Irisnite haters have a point.

Funnycupcakes

Team plasma attacking castila city? Well.. then. THE SEWERS ;D. (It would be funny if someone fell into the sewage) there gonna be manipulating pokemon?
Oh god.
Btw I like Dragonite! He is awesome! When i saw Iris catch it I was like yay :D.

LizardonX

Banned
Implying that those loses were embarassing, which I don't agree with. Charizard isn't above everything non-legendary.

Ash has the right to own one legendary like pokemon. I bet if Charizard can beat Reshiram then he might be able to beat Cynthia's garchomp to half strength. COme to think of it why dont the E4 just step in. Their pokemon could probably OHKO legendaries.

Charizard was jerked around like a dog on a leash vs dusclops. Then his trainer has the bright idea of leaving it open for d riect attack by using a fighting move on a ghost type.

For poliwrath one ice beam froze it for an entire night. What the **** was up with that ****.

So for this if Charizard gets his win vs dragonite stolen, he needs to beat up a ton of plasma pokemon in these episodes to compensate.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Implying that those loses were embarassing, which I don't agree with. Charizard isn't above everything non-legendary.

Yet you defend Dragonite when it loses so you ain't got no room to be talking.

Either way, get back on topic before the mods start coming in guns blazing people ok!

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
I think it's stupid to complain about Charizard losing to Poliwrath. That was necessary to make Charizard finally obey and Charizard got it's revenge in that same episode.

Ash has the right to own one legendary like pokemon. I bet if Charizard can beat Reshiram then he might be able to beat Cynthia's garchomp to half strength. COme to think of it why dont the E4 just step in. Their pokemon could probably OHKO legendaries.

Charizard was jerked around like a dog on a leash vs dusclops. Then his trainer has the bright idea of leaving it open for d riect attack by using a fighting move on a ghost type.

For poliwrath one ice beam froze it for an entire night. What the **** was up with that ****.

So for this if Charizard gets his win vs dragonite stolen, he needs to beat up a ton of plasma pokemon in these episodes to compensate.

Must be tough being a Charizard fan, but like I said he isn't above everything non-legendary.

Yet you defend Dragonite when it loses so you ain't got no room to be talking.

I don't go on rants saying Dragonite should beat everything like you Charizard fans do. Dragonite has lost and I don't mind that it has. What I find annoying is that people want Dragonite to lose just because you think Carizard deserves to win over it. It's complete rubbish.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I don't go on rants saying Dragonite should beat everything like you Charizard fans do. Dragonite has lost and I don't mind that it has.

You were ranting quite abit when Dragonite got beaten by Ash's Krok, which as i said proves your no better than the Charizard fans.

Again people quit it already before the mods come in here.

You were ranting quite abit when Dragonite got beaten by Ash's Krok, which as i said proves your no better than the Charizard fans.

Again people quit it already before the mods come in here.

I didn't care that it lost, just that it came from another one of Ash's mid-battle evolutions, like we hadn't seen enough of those from Ash throughout BW. That's what I was talking about.

I didn't rant one bit when Dragonite lost to Druddigon, so there you go.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
By that logic, it's also annoying if Dragonite fans want Dragonite to win because they think Dragonite deserves to. :p

Charizard deserves it more.:p

Only a thread about TP could erupt into a charizard vs dragonite debate.

Charizard will battle a controlled Dragonite in this episode so it's not going off topic. If Charizard is popular enough to cause this much debate, then we shouldn't complain about it.

Anyway, a random thought about Team Plasma. Since N is speculated to rejoin TP, does anyone think the girls will follow suit?

No, I don't think so.

Charizard will battle a controlled Dragonite in this episode so it's not going off topic. If Charizard is popular enough to cause this much debate, then we shouldn't complain about it.

Okay then. *embarrassing*

Controlled dragonite? That'd be interesting.

No, I don't think so.

Ah. But it would be cool though. But it'd never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.