• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PWS2EN-9: Team Plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The summary mentions Colress and a Haxorus.

Why? You think they'd join Team Plasma?

I mean about adding more antagonists. You were right about that because they already have too many. I don't think they *join* Team Plasma persay but I used to think that they would stay along with Ghetsis for the longest time.

I'm assuming Corless see's Dragonite's power when it beats Haxorus and then sets out to control it, which set's up red eyes Dragonite vs. Charizard.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Wooooweee! So Kairyu fights a ****ing Ononokusu! He's getting an epic win after his loss to Shaga's Crimgan, I like it. XD He and Iris are so psyched! I'm sorry about my irrational fangasming, I just get so happy to see Dragons, especially my favorite Dragon battling my other favorite Dragon. Oh, yeah, but if that thing has Mold Breaker Kairyu's MultiScale will be nullified.

LizardonX

Banned
Wooooweee! So Kairyu fights a ****ing Ononokusu! He's getting an epic win after his loss to Shaga's Crimgan, I like it. XD He and Iris are so psyched!

You don't know that. For all we know the haxorus loses its mind control due to some random frienship or iris' dragon voodo magic and the fight ends without a conclusion.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
You don't know that. For all we know the haxorus loses its mind control due to some random frienship or iris' dragon voodo magic and the fight ends without a conclusion.

True, true. But still, I like the idea of seeing two Dragons, epic ones, facing off against each other. I haven't been this psyched since I found out Lizardon and Kairyu were facing off against each other. Though I'd like to see Iris read its heart if possible.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I wonder, with Episode N ending soon and Haxorus, the main Pokemon of her "mentor/idol" being here, could this give Iris's some clearer development for her if/when she leaves and could it push her to keep raising Axew so that he can evolve in the future? Probably, probably not, but I hope so.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'm guessing Dragonite will be able to fend off Haxorus. Dragonite seems to have problems with non-Ice type pokemon as ironic as that is.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I can't @ how the writers keep showing Iris with Axew's evolutions. It's like they're foreshadowing that Axew will evolve, but it doesn't seem close to happening in my opinion. Anyway, I can't get into this episode knowing that it'll feature yet another brainwashed Dragon-type Pokemon. But yay for Iris development I guess?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I can't @ how the writers keep showing Iris with Axew's evolutions. It's like they're foreshadowing that Axew will evolve, but it doesn't seem close to happening in my opinion. Anyway, I can't get into this episode knowing that it'll feature yet another brainwashed Dragon-type Pokemon. But yay for Iris development I guess?

What the? This is likely the only episode where there will be brainwashed Dragon-type pokemon, outside of Axew.. -.- First Haxorus gets the bw, then Dragonite gets the BW, and then Charizard comes in and whoops both their butts..

Status
Not open for further replies.