• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pyramid HELPP!!!!!

kemal07

god i thought the battle arena was dificult this battle pyramid iss anoyying.
i got up to the pyramid king first time but i lost now im finding it difficult and annoying.

other challenges were ok i beat the others like this
Factory Head Noland - 4 Trys
Arena Tycoon Greta - 12 Trys
Dome Ace Tucker - 1 Try
Pike Queen Lucy - 3 Trys
Palace Maven Spenser - 1 Try

i have only two more challenges but this battle pyramid is annoying i need help ((

-Raiken-

Well since he uses the regis the first time around, it would be smart to use these types of pokemon.

Against Regirock, if you started off with Swampert, you should be able to beat Regirock, because water beats rock and also, his zap cannon will do nothing to you because Swampert is also a ground type.​

Against Regice, use someone like Torkoal, he has good defense and his fire attacks will burn away Regice for sure.​

Against Registeel, if Torkoal does not work against him, switch to someone like Solrock or Ninetales.

So use = Swampert, Torkoal, and Solrock, or ninetales, which ever of the two.​

I'm not sure if you know this tip or not?
The Pyramid is pretty east to navigate through if you have a pokemon in the front of your party that knows intimidate. The outside of battle effect is that it will reduce the chance of wild pokemon encounter.
Also when I fought the Frontier Brain for the Silver Symbol, I found out that Regirock is holding an item called Quick Claw. If your unlucky, it will get the first strike when its desperate and use Explosion. (Nevertheless I still won 2/0)
The Frontier Brain is easy to beat if you have Metagross in your party. They have both good Attack and Defense. It will surely help if you have it know this move set when entering the Pyramid: Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Iron Defense, and (any other move, but the first 3 helps).

Last edited:
Make sure you have pokemon that are able to withstand lots of little battles without taking much damage, so that they're fresh when you reach the top.