• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pyrite Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
vsnillaw.png

Nilla vs. EmeraldGoblin​

Nilla 3-0​

gg.​

confirming

EDIT: I challenge bh to a match where the winner is determined by the first person who loses.
clauses:
-you cannot use moves that will kill the user like explosion.
-ou pokemon and under must be used.
-you cannot use items that will hinder the user

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Serebii username: ^
Po username: Blinky

ChallengeAccepted.png

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Serebii username:ShadowKyogre443
Po username:Shadow Kyogre

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
My battle against BH will be mono water with standard BW2 OU rules.

M4zz

Banned
Serebii username: Pokemazter3001
Po username: M4zz

Back from the beyond. Unless of course what's behind us hasn't yet settled.

BLUES.

Something else
Serebii username: Charizard_007

Po username:[CG]BLUES

Beat Blinkey in a water types only match. He almost won with a SD Ludicolo but Toxic Spikes ended him first.

Accepted Charizard_007's challenge.

4 OUs
2 UUs
Weather is banned

Just a reminder, unless an alternative is agreed upon all of my matches are best of 3.

Utopian

faults & feats
i iz new brain. find me on xat ONLY

edit: new rule- i will randomly pick your 2 types and mine. then you have a maximum of 30 minutes to make a team

Last edited:

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
i iz new brain. find me on xat ONLY

edit: new rule- i will randomly pick your 2 types and mine. then you have a maximum of 30 minutes to make a team
nope, i dont like that rule... challenger will walk in with their two types, and you will have yours
ill make it bo3 since team matchups could be unfavorable

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
New Brain: Phoopes replaces Acetylix as the Battle Factory Brain. His tier will be NU. Check the tier rules to see the eligible pokemon.

Phoopes

There it is.
New Brain: Phoopes replaces Acetylix as the Battle Factory Brain. His tier will be NU. Check the tier rules to see the eligible pokemon.

Regarding this, I'm going to be temporarily closed (hopefully only for a day or two) while I get some things worked out.

Phoopes

There it is.
The Battle Factory is now open for challenges!

vsphoopesw_zps83497cff.png

Vs. EmeraldGoblin: Victory, 3-0.

A fun, close match. Great game, EG.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
no challenges in a while :(

if you want to chall me just vm me/find me on ta xat

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Announcement
Makaveli has retired, so as a replacement, Jesusfreak94 will now be your new Battle Pyramid King. To challenge his facility, you must challenge him to a tier ten battle, and win.
bjf.png

Battle Pyramid King Jesusfreak94

Jesusfreak94 Edit: Also, I'm banning Baton Pass as well. Setting up with Smeargle is just far too easy, and it makes Pokemon that are powerful to begin with (i.e. Lucario, Arcanine, and Togekiss) very hard to stop. There is also not a wide number of good Pokemon with anti-Baton Pass measures available, mainly moves like Haze, phazing moves, Taunt, and Perish Song.

Status
Not open for further replies.