• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Q:who will be D/P bad guys?

Q:Who will be D/P bad guys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blastoiseman

how about no team or organization at all? Just one evil dude like in pokemon 2000 who wants certain pokemon and can do all by himself. Or maybe even little gangs of pokemon trainers that want different things.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Eszett said:
NEW TEAMS PLZ. D:

If I see that toothless, overrated Team Rocket once again in a game, I will gouge my eyes out. x_x

Sierra seconds this notion.

They were old in GSC, kthnx.

MaskedManAbsolkid

dark scyther said:
TEAM ROCKET WONT BE BACK,ITS A NEW REGION WITHOUT ANY LINK TO THE OLD ONES

that doesnt apply to gsc,but it was connected to kanto anyway
Then why'd you put it in the poll? And there's nothing saying they can't.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
The only way i would want team rocket is if they show jessie, james, and meowth and make them all funny and stuff.

C

Calcos the Destroyer

Old

I swear, if I hear that motto again, I WILL DIE. Seriously people, we DO need some more variety.

SuperShadow

I would like giovani to make a new team and go after Rackaro (sorry if I spelled the name wrong) and say stuff like 'This happened to me last time,` and that stuff\

Dunsparce

munchlaxboy said:
The only way i would want team rocket is if they show jessie, james, and meowth and make them all funny and stuff.

WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DO THAT?!?!?!?

Anime =/= Games.

Yellow is somewhat of an exeption, though.

GonbeTR

Banned
In my opinion, team rocket won't return because people get bored of them , they were in the first and second generation games. Team Aqua and Magma won't return because Kyogre and Groudon were their affairs. I think there will be a new team, maybe related with "diamond pokemon" and "pearl pokemon" but this is the copy of "team aqua with team magma". If the new team has a big influence in its region such as evil team member gym leaders (like manga), secret admins and bosses (like in colosseum) , it would be better. And there shoul be a better storyline with this evil team.

D

dark scyther

I was thinking about Neo Team Rocket,but since they never really DID something that proved their existence on the games no one will even miss them

It won't be Team Magma or Aqua because they sort of made up near the end of Ruby/Sapphire. It'll probably be new bad guys.

N

Nintendoelite

Team Magma/Aqua were pansys Team rocket however were evil so bring em back

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Whoever they will be. I just hope that they are actually evil and not so easy to beat. Team Rocket was ok but way too easy,and Aqua and Magma were no better. So IMO I would like a real evil team.

Diamond and Pearl

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
dark scyther said:
I was thinking about Neo Team Rocket,but since they never really DID something that proved their existence on the games no one will even miss them

They did on FR/LG when you beat the game and invade the Rocket Warehouse. Those two Team Rocket Grunts who had the high lvl Pokemon like the Weezing and Houndoom...THOSE WERE THE ADMINS IN GSC. Der.

The scientist who then asks you, after Team Rocket leaves the Warehouse, if you're Giovanni's child. No, because Giovanni's kid has RED HAIR. Aka, your rival from GSC.

C

Carpetted!

I have an idea.
Instead of just Team Rocket, Team Magma/Aqua and Cypher, why not lump them all in together? Team RockCypha, a combination gang focused on bringing people with concienses down. It would make the game longer, it'd be more of a challenge, and it would be a pleasant surprise.

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
Off Topic: I smell a spam war coming along... >.> You guys are getting more stupid with every post because of your over-exaggerating ideas of stuff THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

C

Carpetted!

Off Topic: I smell a spam war coming along... >.> You guys are getting more stupid with every post because of your over-exaggerating ideas of stuff THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

You're talking about me, aren't you? >=p

japala

Zephyr Trainer
All I want is a new team thats really evil and their pokemon aren't centraled around one or a few types. Like team rocket had poison, dark, and normal. Magma had fire and ground/rock. Aqua had water, and darks. I want their teams to be diverse and strong.

D

dark scyther

Since its a new region there will probably no team rocket

R

Rioku

IMO all the teams were lame. I'd like to see a team that you couldn't take out an army of them in about 5 minutes *cough cough Team rocket G&S cough cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.