• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Q:who will be D/P bad guys?

Q:Who will be D/P bad guys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ethereal

dark scyther said:
Since its a new region there will probably no team rocket
Then, why in the hell did you include TR in the poll, you lil' Einstein? -_-

S

smiley.

It'll be a new team, but I would like mention of the old teams.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
Jynxo said:
I think Dark Scyther put TR in the polls to get the other members' opinions on the topic; since his mind was already made up from the beginning about TR not being in DP b/c it's in a new region.
Anyways Dark Scyther, just b/c DP will be in a new region doesn't necessarily mean we'll have a new evil organization, but I wouldn't mind seeing a new team.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I know it won't happen since Teams Aqua and Magma gave up their very ideology at the end of the Hoenn trilogy, but I'd like to see them come back. There are basically three main Pokemon story lines.

Rocket:
Red, Blue, Yellow
Gold, Silver, Crystal
Firered, Leafgreen

Cipher:
Colosseum
XD

Aqua and Magma:
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

So far, every story line except for Aqua and Magma has gotten a sequal, and even a prequal in the case of the Rocket story. I'd like to see D/P tie into the Aqua and Magma story, so it's not just off on its own.

Eszett

one love
divide94 said:
It could be teams called Team Diamond and Team Pearl
...WHAT? Those names sound way too nice.

And I would like for the team (and the other trainers in the game, for that matter) to not be such pushovers. I would rather indulge the game than plow through it.

D

Dark_Jolteon

yeah realy hard to beat unlike team rocket with just one hit they fly up into the sky and then the stupid little star happens

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
Like I've said before I think Pokemon Poachers would be kind of interesting.

JazzJazz

Tyranitar-Rex said:
Like I've said before I think Pokemon Poachers would be kind of interesting.

It's a fresh and nice idea, but the idea of poachers seems to be too limited to make them decent villains for an entire game.

Alastor DMc

That's really not such a terrible idea... but it sounds more like the story to a GC game, rather then a GB game. A legendary pokemon goes bad and recruites a team of humans to battle, not revealing the fact that he's secretly a pokemon. The 2nd in command (a human) discovers his master's true nature at the same time as the hero, and rebels against it, getting blown away. It's up to the hero to quell the legendary pokemon's spirit, who is ultimately cured of it's evil, and joins the team. I think it's a nice idea... but it won't happen.

We need to see bad guys that use Caterpie instead of the standard Houndour, Raticate, Zubat, that pissing Hyena, and the rest of those crappy things.

Seriously. Either that or bad guys with decent pokemon over level 70. I wouldn't really call them bad guys, I'd call them "We can't get better pokemon therefore we suck" guys. :<

New team for D/P that actually is bad, worth the time, and makes you want to beat them.

Last edited:
D

Dark_Jolteon

the idea about the legendary gone wrong sorry two tell use but its already happened in pokemon history and that pokemon it mewtwo and shadow lugia

Alastor DMc

That post, sorry to tell you, has some of the lamest typos I've ever seen. do you even read what you write before hitting submit?

The idea of Shadow Lugia is the oposite of what I and dog247 said. Lugia was forced to be bad by Cypher, while I said this new legendary would have gone bad by some other means and recurites a team of humans to fight for it. This has never been done in pokemon history. Mewtwo never went bad, it escaped team rocket and hid in the cave, waiting for a strong trainer to come along.

D

dark scyther

Jynxo said:
Its just an option...

A single optiond poll would be ****** ........

MarcmenX

Jynx's husband
Team Rocket would be great to have a come back... but behind them would be...

TEAM... DARKO! A team of people who believe a darker justice must be served and what they are doing are right to STOP the likes of Team Rocket...

I know, Corney, but I try XD

MewMaster

Mew Trainer
Its got to be a new bad guys. team Rocket is so old and Team Aqua/Magma got beaten in Honen. I think mabe they might do somthing like Neo team rocket from the Manga. That would be cool to see "The Mask Of Ice".

Mabye there will be two new fighting teams fighting over two new pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBRICK

Hypnotize...
Neo team rocket! That would rock. Fighting will and karen and those other members.

-Koumori-

SUBRICK said:
Neo team rocket! That would rock. Fighting will and karen and those other members.
That's from the PokeSpecial manga, which was following G/S/C at that time. o_O So good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.