• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Q:who will be D/P bad guys?

Q:Who will be D/P bad guys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudLink

Angel of Mercy
I'm thinking the leader of the new Evil team should be the Champion of the Elite Four...
also, I really think there should be more side quests... maybe learn more about the new organization and why it came to be...
And stuff that's actually challenging, not like the junk trainers in game, more like something similar to Emerald/ruby Weapons in Final Fantasy 7...
Maybe there should be more than one team or gang or w/e, and you can become some type of Hero and take down these organizations and get rewarded and stuff...
Kinda like the Mysterious Dungeon Rescue Force, except with humans and junk...
Also, your Rival could also be in the whole Justice Team and you and he would compete and stuff...
Maybe you see a dif legendary depending on what missions you take on and complete...
Hmmm...

But these are just junky ideas...
I wouldn't mind seeing anything new, at least they are giving us a game for DS...
I just can't wait any longer >_<

Peace...

Dilasc

Boip!
What I want to see is the new 'team' not to be called Team. Zomg, Team Juicebox Grunt attacks!

Why can't they be... oh say, the Juicebox Occult, or the Juicebox Affiliation? Why must it be called TEAM? Team doesn't sound very intimidating, when you think about it, it sounds like the goodguys working together for brighter tomari, and a wink on the sun (whatever that means.)

Just don't call it Team ____, please!

E

Ekimaster

I would like to see:

Giovanni, trying to start a new life with a new identity, maybe later in the game helping you stop the mean guys.

G/S/C rival, looking for his dad, and by that revealing who giovanni is.

A "good" organization, later found to be evil.

That you get a mission from the policeforce to infiltrate the evil organization by helping them, and therefore you can walk freely in their hideout to collect information to stop them.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
I don't think (or want they to) they'll put so many past references in this games. In the Coro Coro magazine they confirmed the D/P region will be a separated region, with no contact with the previous ones.

JazzJazz

Tropical Spirit said:
I don't think (or want they to) they'll put so many past references in this games. In the Coro Coro magazine they confirmed the D/P region will be a separated region, with no contact with the previous ones.

I know they said it will be a new region, but I don't recall that part about there being no contact with the already-established regions. I'm sure there's every chance for there to be references to past games.

D

dark scyther

It doesnt really matter,the only thing that will change is their name

onix lord

Im betting on a new elemental team. Its probally gonna be a team of Grass and Electric or something like that.

I liked the Lunar/Solar idea. They could be like witches or astrologers of the sun, moon and stars, looking for some intergalatic Pokémon.

Diamond: Team Solar
Pearl: Team Lunar
3rd Cart: Team Stellar

Oh wait... I'm about to get 1,000,000 bricks thrown at me for mentioning a third cart in the D/P forum before we get any game info, therefore inducing countless n00b topics called "w0t is da 3rf kaRt cA113d??/".

ZOMG!!!111

Status
Not open for further replies.