• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QR Code Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonballz

visit my secret base at secret shore

please reply if you like my base

Attachments

• a6dcc9f0-78c7-11e4-9ea8-068eb5ad0ab9.jpg
    a6dcc9f0-78c7-11e4-9ea8-068eb5ad0ab9.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 178

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Got a new base that works great for my Earth Desert theme.

It's in my sig. Levels and items will remain unkown. Just do not challange lower that 50. The team could be any 3 of my 6 party members.

BabyLuigi14

Ace Trainer
HNI_0034.JPG

Pokémon: Mightyena, Metagross, Blaziken, Bellossom, Plusle, Feraligatr.

Team is working well for me in-game. Probably not good for competitive battles, but enjoy nonetheless.

Last edited:

Dreis

Here is mine

1f58f580-7809-11e4-9ea8-068eb5ad0ab9.jpg

Xerneas

Hey :)
I am looking for 3 Secret Pals, who are collecting flags on a daily basis.
I am trying to get 1000 (507 so far). My secret Base is on Route 127.
Fly there and then surf to the right until you reach the small island that has Fishermen on them.
Surf south until you reach another island and you will find my Secret Base in the middle of it (Swimmer, Kevin)
PM me your QR code, if you want to add me.
My Code:
http://gyazo.com/461621a99bd70eeb8c7babb907ec6fd7

Last edited:

Sarleekotcam

The Real Tsareena
Secret Base.JPG

My team is a Vileplume, Metagross, and Granbull. I have a level release so use at your own risk. (Probably not that hard)
My base is in the Secret Meadow and I'm pretty happy with the location!
Also if anyone starts using a team with one or more of the Regi's in their base please send me the QR Code!!!

ashayers

Son of Liberty
Current: 335 flags, SILVER rank --- net gain of around 50 a day.

Location: Fishing Hut on Route 123, unreachable with AreaNav, requires CUT --- SOAR to Mt. Pyre.

QR in my profile in my sig.

PM if you're a flag hunter, looking for people with high daily gains.

Barrysun

Check it out, I've got a challenge in my secret base:

a triple battle against a trio of Vaporeons.
the location: Route 127. you'll need Surf to get there.
A Secret Base in a cave said to have been the hideout for a robber being pursued by the International Police.

Attachments

• Team Vaporeon!.jpg
    Team Vaporeon!.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

Cellfaction

Hey guys, route 119 is thw place where my base is, located near a brige and needs acro bike.
I will be the random pokémon leader, while my secret Pals have Blisseys for lots of EXP.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
At long last I have completed my gym. Come check it out.

hni_0002.jpg

It's a Dragon-Type Gym that's located north of the Meteorite Falls on Route 115 (requires Surf). It's located in a cave that was once used by ancient people and their Pokemon (presumably the Draconids and their Dragons).

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
149883a0-72a4-11e4-84d3-0ac6c8652c3a.png

Location is in Route 114, near a Kindler running around

secretBasePlace_14.jpg

There's a bit of a surprise in my base, so all I can show you here is the QR code and the location :p

Here's my not so secret base. It's on Route 119, in the bush directly to the left of Fortree City. When I get my act together I plan to make it a Ghost World, I need to transfer my 'mon from Y.
My primary aim for now is to get to the highest rank. If you collect alot of flags on a daily basis please let me know, we can be pals!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.