• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QR Code Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

An9el

here is my AS/OR bases
OR-
Base loction- secret isle tree
single battles
Team: blissy lv 100
level realser: yes
Head Leader: FTG (fairy tail girl)

HNI_0017.JPG

My base: Route 119, You'll need Surf to reach the only tree base on the route.
I don't really battle, but my team has Delphox, Empoleon, ★Sceptile, Altaria, Mightyena, ★Metagross.

Looking for challenging bases! I love the trickier ones... but if I have to add you to reach your flag, then no.

Attachments

• basecode.jpg
    basecode.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Kingmn_2

Alolan Ambassador
Okay, this one is easy to get to - in the cave on route 125 (seriously, fly to the route and you can walk to it - no surfing required!)
It has NO level release, and is single battle, but be ready for a tough fight (that's all you get :p)

Oh, and one more thing. There are no Mega's in this battle.

Attachments

• QR - Legends - Lugia-DeoxysA-KyuremW.jpg
    QR - Legends - Lugia-DeoxysA-KyuremW.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
image.jpgMine is in the secret meadow, straight up from the point you land when you fly there.
My team consists of a Scizor, Starmie & Nidoking. Nothing special but these guys are some of my favourite battlers, all lvl 100 with no level release. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.