• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quagsireking's team of misfits

Quagsireking

I am the king!
Bump any more advice?

365pokemon

Can you please show the changes that you've made to your team on your RMT, so that we can see what it looks like now?

Spacial Rend

Ultra Trainer
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/006.gif
Charizard @ Life Orb
Blaze
EVs:252 Sp Att 252 Speed 4 Sp Def
Nature: Modest
- Flamethrower
- Solar beam
- Focus Blast
- Air slash/Flame Charge

If it weren't for the fact that you already have one with Modest that's shiny, Timid would be soo much better. If this is your lead, maybe life orb, and POSSIBLY use flame charge to make up for not having timid. I'd use it over Air Slash, since Fire and Flying have similar coverage. Also, do not use Blast Burn, it's a waste of a move slot, because Flamethrower is needed on Charizard.

Now this charizard set is the one i use for my shiny one. Seeing how i got him in a trade and i cant get one with solar power i made this set (with help from smogon of course) Now the expert belt raises the moves power if they are super effective; and it dosen't cripple me by locking me into one attack like specs or scarf. Flamethrower/Blast burn are for stab and if i am battling a sun team it will do alot of damage. Now flamethrower has more use but blast burn has more power. Solar beam is to hurt my main threats (water, ground, and rock). Focus blast is for darks and rocks. And aair slash is another reliable stab that goes and hurts the fighting type badly.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/045.gif
vileplume @ sun rock/black sludge
chlorophyll
EVs:218 Def 252 SpD 34 Sp att
Nature:calm
- sunny day
- Giga drain/hp [fire]
- toxic
- Venoshock

The only thing I'd say is to put around 176 EVs into HP, since Vileploom has a pretty low HP stat, at base 80

Now my goal would usually to send out vileplume before charizard due to sunny day; which, benifits charie in the long run. Toxic and venoshock are a combo that work well together. And there is a tie between Hp {fire} for coverage, or Giga drain for a recovery stab move.

Basculin@ choice band
Adaptability
Evs:252 Att 252 speed 4 sp hp
Nature: Adamant
-Crunch
-waterfall
-Aqua Jet
-Return

Basculin is here to cover my rock weakness and hit things before they hit me. Aqua jet makes sure of that; and when paired with choice band and adaptability, it has a priority move that does a huge chunks of damage. Crunch deals with ghosts and psychics. Return does untold amounts of damage; and waterfall is another stab move that takes advantage of adaptability.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/539.gif
Sawk@ Choice Scarf
sturdy
Ev's: 252 att 252 speed 4 def
Nature: jolly
-close combat
-stone edge
-payback
-earthquake

The moves are right, along with the EVs, but definately run Scarf over Band. Considering your fastest is a base 100, running Sawk with Scarf would be much better (in my opinion), especially with Basculin running band already.

Sawk is a great pokemon due to sturdy which acts as an impromptu focus sash. Now leftovers helps to keep sawk alive longer while choice band makes it so he can get hits in and not die from recoil. Close combat is for the main stab move. Stone edge is to cut down ice, fire, and flying. Earthquake is for coverage. And payback is for things like alakazam and gengar (in other words special attackers who out speed him).

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/518.gif
Musharana @light clay/leftover
synchronize
Ev's I'd suggest 252HP 252 Def 4SpD because of calm mind
Nature: Bold
-psyshock
-calm mind
-reflect/HP Fighting
-light screen/HP Fighting

I've seen a lot of Abols in NU, so HP Fighting gives you something to use, since Spiratomb and Sableye aren't NU. I'd probably lean toward keeping Reflect and switching out Light Screen for Hidden Power.

Musharana is a freaky wall. Its defenses are excellent making it be the prime canidit for a waller. Now with clam mind and psyshock; Mushie won't be taunt bait.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/356.gif
Duskclops @evolite
pressure
Ev's 252 Hp 252 def 4 Sp def
Nature: Impish
-Pain slpit
-Will-O-Wisp
-Night shade
-protect

I love dusclops it is one of the best walls in the game. With evplite and pain split, he can out live most things with bulk. Add nightshade for not being taunt bait and you have one BA wall.

Changes are in bold. Neverused is an interesting tier because it's heavily populated, so I tried to help based on past experience.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
You might want to replace Dusclops with Misdreavus, therefore making it an NU team. This will increase it's viability a lot, as the people you are playing will have weaker pokemon.

I'll try and give a more full rate, as I am a decent NU player.