• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quality Wall Pokemon

snagon

Looking for wall pokemon for my team any people with ideas please provide a moveset with EV distribution for each. thnks

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
You could try Rydon's ev.? With Horn Drill-Hammer Arm-Rock Blast-Strength or Rock Smash. Just a suggstion.

Lol Strenght and rock Smash....
Don't listen to Poke Gal, he is obviously a noob.

But he has a point if he means Rhyperior, it is a good physical wall sometimes.

BioTrainer

If you want a special wall you can go with Blissey or this Cresselia:
Cresselia @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SAtt
Bold Nature
- Moonlight
- Charge Beam/Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Light Screen/Thunderwave
If you want a physichal wall you can use Gliscor that also serves as a Hera counter.
Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
Evs: EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Att / 252 HP, 80 Def, 176 Spd (To outspeed Hera)
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock/Ice Fang/Knock Off
-Roost
Hope this helps.

BT ;383;

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
I'm a girl. I just told him what mine knows, except mine knows surf.

snagon

i dunno bout horn drill but i can see the walling aspect

snagon

i am very opposed to blissey due to past experiences battling it and i have no idea how to get cresselia plus im not a fan of legendaries. i wanted more of a physical wall

snagon

also was looking for a special wall/annoyer

snagon

i mean i have my old dusclps sitting in the wings with a maxed out defense and special defense i was wondering what kind of moves he should have because i believe he know rest, toxic, seismic toss, and curse @ chesto berry

I'm a girl. I just told him what mine knows, except mine knows surf.
You're a girl? That explains alot! (Just kidding)

Rhydons Attack is almost 3 times higher than his Sp.Att. and you learned him Surf! Which uses his Terrible Sp.Att! Poor Rhydon.... His trainerster is a noobster.... (Not kidding)

BioTrainer

You have Dusknoir:
Dusknoir @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Careful Nature
- Focus Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Or Umbreon:
Umbreon @ Leftovers
EVs: 212 HP / 160 Def / 136 SDef
Relaxed Nature
-Wish
-Curse
-Baton Pass
-Mean Look/Protect/Taunt

BT ;383;

snagon

now if only i could undo the EV work on dusclops even though i believe mine was impish

snagon

not a big legendary type of guy i use the basics to keep it interesting and challenging

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
You're a ? That explains alot! (Just kidding)

Rhydons Attack is almost 3 times higher than his Sp.Att. and you learned him Surf! Which uses his Terrible Sp.Att! Poor Rhydon.... His trainerster is a noobster.... (Not kidding)

Look, I may be knew at serebii, but I'm not knew at pokemon!!! My Rydoperior is very good!!!

snagon

spelling is key but that is an inferior rhyperior in game doesnt mean a thing

BioTrainer

Don't mind him, Poke gal. He was talking about a competitive moveset for Rhyperior. Surf is not good on competitive, but is good in-game. I had an Aggron with Surf and it worked very well.

BT ;383;

snagon

well i have a decent special wall in cradily any ideas for him too