• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quasi's Trade Shop!

eraagne

Hey~
I have a naughty umberon who's ability is synchronize.
And dittos that are lax x 2, bashful, quiet plus I can always go ditto hunting.

Interested in shiny kakuna provided it has no nickname. If my offer is no good please tell me what would be good.

Hi there, I just finished my syncronise bunch yesterday, but I'm unsure what exactly you're looking for with regards to either syncs or ditto. So could you PM with what you still need there, if any and I'll sort that out for you.

As for myself, I'm in need of one of your timburs if that's alright. Thanks :)

quasi86

Boss with the Sauce
added rock blast shellder, megahorn/pursuit karrablast, jolly max speed IV close combat/morning sun growlithe, roost/psycho shift/stored power sigilyph, and sucker punch/pursuit pawniard, encore cottonee, and morning sun larvesta

really need dittos!!

Last edited:

TomNacho

I'ma Firin' Ma Flame
You Got A Duskull?