• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Queen of the Serpentine! (435)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Fierce Fighting at the Battle Pike! VS Pike Queen Lucy!

Finally at Fuschia City & The Battle Pike, Ash is eager to earn his 4th Frontier Symbol. However Team Rocket are training at the Battle Pike and cause a ruckus. Will Ash be able to stop Team Rocket and still have his Battle?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

MaskedManAbsolkid

I'm guessing there was a Seviper battle/communication of some sort?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
If Team Rocket were actually training there as it states in the synopsis, I'm guessing its most likely because Jessie heard Lucy also uses a Seviper and wanted to pick up some battling tips so she could improve. If thats the case, then I'm guessing Lucy taking her Seviper down is pretty much inevitable. I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case.

...hang on...no I wouldn't.

JazzJazz

Gravy said:
Jessie heard Lucy also uses a Seviper and wanted to pick up some battling tips so she could improve.

Fingers crossed that Jessie managed to pick up some original strategies/new moves to have her seviper utilise... it doesn't happen very often for Team Rocket.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Please don't let Lucy fall for Brock.
Please...*smacked* thanks, I needed that.

TR is actually training. Could they actually be taking there job seriously. Or are they doing it to be pains in the rear. I fear the latter is true.

V Faction

www.faction.com
The Big Al said:
Please...*smacked* thanks, I needed that.

TR is actually training. Could they actually be taking there job seriously. Or are they doing it to be pains in the rear. I fear the latter is true.
I'm going to go with... C) Because it was convenient for the Writers

These guys are terrible at keeping surprises, or at least for their set-ups. So TR just happens to be training, with Jessie, the member who just happens to have a Seviper, which just happens to be Lucy's signature Pokemon. Again, it's all way too convenient!

I mean, c'mon, trying some NEW?! Hah! Never.

~Flareon~

Finally Ash and his friends finally reach Fuschia City and the Battle Pike, Ash can face off against the Battle Pike Queen Champion, Lucy. This is a double battle, Ash's Pikachu and his Donphan VS Lucy's Seviper and her Milotic. It will be quite easy for Ash win this battle because Lucy's Pokemons are weak against his Pikachu and his Donphan. I hope Ash wins this round and get the 4th Frontier Symbol from Lucy. I have seen the episode pictures today. It is good that Donphan defeats Seviper with a Rollout like a Flamethrower & Pikachu defeats Milotic with a powerful Volt Tackle.

Last edited:

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
Oh my god. Could they have made it look any worse? >_>; That's a Battle Circus Tent.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the battle between Seviper and Donphan. Should be cool, unless it gets interrupted by Team Rocket. Which it might.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Meh....first things first I suppose~

I liked Lucy's personallity. She does have a thing for Brock, but she's not particulary open about it. She blushes whenever he's around or whenever he calls out to her, but she manages to keep cool, calm and collected about it. And personally, I thought her attraction to Brock was really quite sweet :p You have to let out a big 'awwww' when Brock is cheering her on during the battle, to which she promptly starts blushing like a beetroot ^-^

Also, KC will be pleased to know that she does have an assistant. 4 infact. The one with the sky-blue/white hair being particulary lovely looking.

Now for the battles =D

The Donphan vs. Seviper match should have been the focus of this episode. I'm sorry, but I'm not entirely impressed with having to watch Pikachu take down another Milotic again. Granted, the Donphan vs. Seviper battle was enjoyable to watch (Donphan rolling backwards and then propelling itself off the wall with its hind legs was pretty awesome) and it was great to see a Seviper handle itself in battle so well. But it was over way, way, WAAAAY too quickly. Incredibly unimpressive, considering it seems to have been brushed aside in favour of almost half an episode of random, pointless antics and a battle we've essentially seen before. Rubbing salt in the wound by having Donphan instantly KO'd by Milotic doesn't help things either.

Though, Milotic knowing FACADE was a pleasent surprise however, I'll give them that. But apart from that and Pikachu using Milotic's twister to delvier a drilling Volt Tackle, it was boring. And uhh...thats all there is to it. :p

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Blaziken master said:
Facade eh?What did it look like?
It was seen in the preview, and many people thought it was Milotic taking the brunt of Pikachu's Volt Tackle. So basically, it gains and electrified orange aura and tackles the opponent.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Gravy said:
I liked Lucy's personallity. She does have a thing for Brock, but she's not particulary open about it. She blushes whenever he's around or whenever he calls out to her, but she manages to keep cool, calm and collected about it. And personally, I thought her attraction to Brock was really quite sweet :p You have to let out a big 'awwww' when Brock is cheering her on during the battle, to which she promptly starts blushing like a beetroot ^-^

Wow, Brock you lucky son of a _______.

Out of all the girls Brock tries to get he has Lucy of all people returning his affection?

If Brock didn't make some attempt to "stay in contact" with her, then he just missed the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Please tell me Brock took her cell phone number or something! The one time Brock has it made...and with someone like Lucy no less! :eek:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Jessie was imitating Lucy XD of the ep.

Is it just me or was Lucy not in her skull this episode? She just seemed, I don't know. :/

After two weeks of waiting, this was a rather disappointing episode. Lucy rubbed me the wrong way and it just wasn't all it was hyped to be.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Pretty cool episode. It's a pity Jessie's Seviper was nothing in battle but what can you expect? Jessie in an Azami costume was something I didn't expect at all.

Brock and Azami did get along pretty fine to me. Especially the ending. I want to see the episode with Prof. Ivy and see how she let Brock stay with her. Just by looking at the pics I couldnt tell if the Snorlax, Makuhita and others were actually Pokemon or dolls.

Yay for Scott appearing! I can agree here. The battle was too short they could have stretched it a bit longer. But the way Donphan got knocked out was pretty funny for me. Ah yes we even see a little bit of May and her Eevee in the beginning. It's a good thing it's not a cry baby.

R

rebellee1187

Well, serebii has the pictures up, and it looks like a cool episode. Donphan is as fun as ever, and the two Seviper DID get to square off. Yay!

BTW, what was up with Lucy and the housefull of 'cute' Pokemon at the end?