• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Queen of the Serpentine! (435)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I liked the battle between Donphan and Seviper. very good battle. but Milotic VS Pikachu was a de-ja-vu of Juan's battle. I have expected for new attacks for Lucy's Milotic..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lucy's dub voice was amazing! I had expected something more childish since she is rude and possibly immature in the games. I was also surprised to see her return some affection for Brock in this episode, which few females ever do haha. That was a nice change from her cold attitude in the games. I liked the Milotic vs. Pikachu part of the battle since Pikachu got to take charge with it's Volt Tackle. A decent battle but a great episode for Ships, regardless. 7/10.

Last edited:
Wow. Brock finally fell for someone who liked him back. Good thing Croagunk wasn't with them yet or he would have thrown Brock to the moon with a poison jab.
Lucy's Seviper v. Jessie's Seviper: no contest; did Jessie really think she would win that battle? That was a strong flamethrower attack, to say the least.

firestar319

The Marauder
Seviper was just awesome in this episode, especially when it used flamethrower. And Brock finally meets a girl that has feelings for him... 9/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Seviper was just awesome in this episode, especially when it used flamethrower. And Brock finally meets a girl that has feelings for him... 9/10

I wasn't even sure Seviper could use Flamethrower :3

Why not give Jessie's Seviper some elemental attacks like Lucy's had?

Anyway, kinda sad to see Brock leave right when Lucy was starting to like him.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
I just saw this episode again and didn't really notice it the 1st time but Lucy's referee is really pretty. Those cool colors and short clothes are very appealing.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Not a bad episode, although YTV's airing of it was terrible. Crackly screen and audio. I just wish the battle was more interesting.

7/10.

saar

Shiny Flygon
Lucy's pokemon were very cute , I love them all. Especailly Cyndaquil and Skitty.
The gym battle was good. Not something that I'm going to remember all my life, but Donphan was used, which is a rare thing to see. I haven't had the time to see all the fight, but Donphan was great.

Not a bad episode, although YTV's airing of it was terrible. Crackly screen and audio.
7/10.

Yeah, what was up with that?
This has to be the third episode (that I've seen) that has done this:
1.) The Scuffle of Legends (I think) - It was tolerable, but still irritating
2.) The Drifting Snorunt - Started to get on the "really annoying" bandwagon
3.) Queen of the Serpentine - Okay, seriously, stop doing that!

I never thought I would see the day when I see another female character (sort of) return Brock's affection! Why did Max have to ruin a possible sure thing!?
Then I find out why she has a thing for Brock, she likes Pokemon/people with squinty eyes, apparently.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Great battle.... but that of Pikachu and Milotic reminds of Ash and Juan's battle

kemal07

Just watched this episode for the second time since few years back. I have to say since Brock's left the series he should get in contact with Pike Queen Lucy if she's still located in Kanto lol.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
AHAHAHHAHAHAH

She was looking at skitty and said you have the same eyes as someone 1 know and it was brock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL

G50

No longer posting
This episode was cool. It was cool to find out that Seviper could use Flamethrower unlike Jessie's Seviper. Lucy definitely had some sort of feelings for Brock in this episode. Donphan vs Seviper was a very cool battle, as well as Pikachu vs Milotic. I'm surprised Milotic was the 1 getting the "star Pokemon" of the 2 treatment. Not very surprised to see that Milotic knocked out Donphan very easily. It was cool to see Facade attack for the 1st time. The way Pikachu used Volt Tackle to knock out Milotic was very cool. I'm glad Ash won his 4th Frontier Symbol. I'm glad that there was a Seviper vs Seviper battle in this episode.

79/100

Jnmisty

Did anyone else notice besides me that there are similarities and differences between Lucy and Misty?

They both have three sisters.
Misty has a graydos that can use flamethrower while Lucy has a serviper that can use flamethrower.
Misty pulls Brock's ear away when brock is hitting on a woman while Barbara was the one pulling brock's ear away when Brock was hitting on Lucy.
Lucy is the eldest child in the family while misty is the youngest in her family.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Did anyone else notice besides me that there are similarities and differences between Lucy and Misty?

They both have three sisters.
Misty has a graydos that can use flamethrower while Lucy has a serviper that can use flamethrower.
Misty pulls Brock's ear away when brock is hitting on a woman while Barbara was the one pulling brock's ear away when Brock was hitting on Lucy.
Lucy is the eldest child in the family while misty is the youngest in her family.

They aren't her sisters.

English dub mistake only.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
The stars of the battle should have been Donphan and Seviper, showing the true power of Lucy's signature Pokemon and Ash's newest. If they had to have Milotic, it should've been first and against ANYTHING but Pikachu. Bring in a reserve. Something unexpected like Muk or Tauros.

It was neat to see Facade, though. Not sure how I feel about making Lucy so vulnerable, but props to Brock for scoring the hottest Frontier Brain. Too bad Max Brock blocked.

Vernikova

Champion
I liked the episode but I wish it could've been animated better and been longer. Pikachu shocking itself was pretty disappointing to watch though.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Okay episode.

I liked seeing Donphan fight and I enjoyed seeing jessie dressed up as Queen lucy. Got to wonder how dumb ash is falling for that same container they capture Pikachu in past episodes with. He's gullible and will believe anything.XP

I thought it was amusing when I believe her name is barbara screams at brock when he talked about love and him and Lucy being together.XD

I liked that lucy had a crush on brock. Pity Brock didn't notice this.