• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Queen of the Serpentine! (435)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
Although, did you guys notice how Brock didn’t flirt with Lucy’s sisters like he did with Lucy? Plus the way that he didn’t even try flirt with Barbara suggests that he doesn’t really care for blonde headed females.

I thought that him not flirting with all the girls at the Battle Tube suggested that he really preferred Azami over the others, which could've been a sign that he was Azami's soulmate. It's sad that they never got together despite the episode toying with that potential.

Great battle. I wish Ash used another grass type instead of Pikachu since we saw Pikachu vs Milotic before this series
Lucy crushing on Brock because she had Pokémon that looked like him was hilarious. Ash should have crushed on Lucy too as a sign that hes growing older. (This would actually be included if he aged and Brock taught him a thing or too about love)

D

Deleted member 384931

Brock x Lucy was the dream couple
But then Brock x Olivia happened, and seeing their respective characters, MAN I want that to be canon
I know how you feel buddy. Tho idk who fits better together honestly. And idk if Olivia really likes Brock and Brock doesnt know Lucy likes him, so its complicated. o_O

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I know how you feel buddy. Tho idk who fits better together honestly. And idk if Olivia really likes Brock and Brock doesnt know Lucy likes him, so its complicated. o_O
Considering in the games Olivia is a single woman looking for a boyfriend, esp with her infamous room with the stufful toys :p she sure felt like a female Brock in many parallel ways
Plus Olivia has such a bubbly personality in SM, it'll be cute pairing with Brock. Lucy hardly had any personality and it was implied she only liked him for his eyes...? Which seemed weird to me but eh

I mean...
Pokemon-Journeys.jpg

If not having a nose during some scenes is such a big problem I can't even imagine they reaction when they look at:
Lillie_Anime.png
He barely has a nose