• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Queen of the Serpentine! (435)

V Faction

www.faction.com
Sceptile Warrior said:
Aldrius will you stop complaining you are so retarded that you did not know that Ash is using completely different pokemon in each battle facility. So stop complaining he is eventually going to use another Oak pokemon.
Enough. No more talking.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Just saw this in the US. This episode was awesome. It was funny to see someone else pull Brock's ear instead of Max. Barbara was really annoying. Ash's battle was awesome, especially Milotic and Donphan. It was awesome to see Facade. It was nice to see a girl that actually likes Brock back.

I only saw the ending...I hate how Lucy liked Brock back. That just annoyed me. It's always funnier to see Brock flirting and failing.

I thought it was cute how Lucy liked Brock back. ^-^ I mean, a girl actually liking Brock back. Too bad Max had to ruin the moment. Lucy blushing was so cute too.

This episode was great. Those crazy girls yelling to call Lucy "QUEEN Lucy". Damn..xD I really enjoyed the battle between Ash and Lucy. I loved when Pikachu went into the twister and spinned around. =]

Riva

The Olive Kitsune
Lucy's sister struck me as reverring Lucy like a minor god or something. Rather protective and overestimating her sibling. They sort of cut the scene where Lucy is blushing before the battle, I guess it actually contridicted Barbra's insults towards Brock.

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
I wished Brock stayed behind since he finally found a woman who likes Brock back. (Temacu doesn't count since Brock didnt like her). And it is hard for Brock to find other woman who also likes him. He should have stayed.

Digitalkaiser65

Dark Master
The thing is that if you noticed at the end, all the pokemon in lucy's house had squinty eyes....(Skitty, snorlax ect...) That was why she liked brock. xD Then it imediatly cuts to a shot of brocks face...Hehe.

I thought the episode was mediocre, the battle wasnt that enthralling, and I expected a tad bit more. o_o Compared to the battledome battle it was EH.

I liked it though!! xD Very cute.

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai
BWahAHAHAHAHAHA! The power of the slint eyes explode! Go Brock! Well, other than that it was a fair battle, not one of the worsts but definitely not one of the better ones.

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Someone should ask the writers why they didn't implement aspects of the game's Battle Frontier facilities, so people would stop complaining about these changes.

I slept past the first part and got to the point where Lucy's Seviper smashed Donphan, ten minutes into the episode. Dang. :mad: Anyways, the episode was really nice with the girls cheering for their Queen, and that part at the end was neato.

Woman: Now that you beat Queen Lucy, you'd better never lose again!

:D

I think that Lucy just loved the eyes, not the man of Brock. Shame. Anyways, the episode was okay. Lucy was one of my favorite Brains and this was really nice, but they didn't implement the "luck" part of the battle at all, like they did with Tucker and his tactics.

Eerie Wind

FrozenBanette
That move was facade! I looked through the Attack dex P section trying to find out what that was! I loved this episode, I officially love lucy even more! Great episode!

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
This sounds amazing episode <3 hope to watch it soon

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Great episode! The battle was awesome and Lucy liking Brock was so cool. Um... this may sound dumb, but what is their shipping named? Is it Luckshipping or something like that? Anyway, Barbara annoyed the hell out of me...

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Finally someone who likes Brock back appears in the anime.

Orange_Flaaffy

Jello Pokéballs
I only saw the ending...I hate how Lucy liked Brock back. That just annoyed me. It's always funnier to see Brock flirting and failing.

Like he's done ten million times before?:p I don't find it funny anymore, just sort of sad :(...
And I really don't think it was just the eyes that she liked, Lucy seems to be a caring person just like Brock, I think they could have made it work and she should have joined them traveling :).

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I liked the episode, but I couldn't imagine any girl liking Brock back, since he's been dumped on so much.

Also, what's wrong with Ash's voice? It sounds like he went through puberty.