• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

question about a old event i have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

creature

so i was about to restart platenum the other day and i moved all my decent items over to diamond for safe keeping, i then thought i should check my pokemons held items, low and behold my roseila was holding a members card, so i wanted to ask can i still use it now ? cos it's gotta be about 2 years old !! i would try myself but i havent finished the main story line

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Yep you can still use it even though the event is long gone. It's used to access the Harbor Inn at Canalave for Darkrai, so you might want to continue your game and obtain it before you restart.
Make sure you have the Lunar Wing from Cresselia or you can't trigger the event. Use it to rescue the sailor's son from Darkrai first.

Last edited:

creature

well it says its it's te members card :S oh well if it is hacked then i 'll re start the game after all :) .
thanks a lot for the help :) i dont wonna trade somone a fake darkrai .

Status
Not open for further replies.