• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question About D/P Box Rating and Other Stuff

Leebui

Questionable...
After scrolling through various import sites, Amazon.co.jp, heck, even YHJ, I couldn't help but notice that some boxes contain a different Cero rating (in terms of lettering, the ratings are the same).

One box has the 'A' meaning "For all ages" which is the box example I found off Play-Asia: Image

Another box contains some Japanese lettering, obviously still depicting the "For all ages" rating. An example can be found here.

So for those who imported or know why there are two small variations of the boxarts, and if there's any differences between the games themselves, please post your response.

The reason I'm asking is due to the fact that I plan to buy JPN Pearl this Christmas, in hopes of getting the rather infamous Darkrai/Sheimi glitch. I already know Play-Asia delivered some permanently patched games. Lik-sang is dead, Yahoo Japan is anybody's game, and eBay has obscured prices.

So any recommendations on where or how I could get the glitched games? I found a rather empty importing site, but unsure if they have the glitched stock.

B.Dragon

I'm pretty sure the second one is one of those shots taken before the game was released so the difference is the Rating Pending text (Japanese Lettering on the second pic). There will be no difference between the games.

Guy

I don't know!
if you just want Darkrai/sheimi just get it off GTS...