• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question about Gameboy Doduo Tower

Phantom Wolf DX

Hi, when your in round 2 off Pokemon Stadium 2 and you've beaten the Gym Leader Castle, shouldn't the GS Gameboy Doduo tower been released

Or is that false info and is there someother way too unluck double/quadriple speed for GSC?
Thnx

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
I think you have to beat all of the tournaments too.
WRONG.
If you beat Gym Leader castle, GB Tower will evolve into Doduo tower, and if you beat all tournaments and GL Castle (I think, I´m not too sure), it will evolve into Dodrio Tower (It´s impossible to be sure about if it´s Dodrio, as it will still appear as Doduo. But when you enter, you will be able to x4 the speed, more than x3)

Phantom Wolf DX

Still I did that (cleared gym leader castle - round 2) and even with gold/silver/crystal I haven't got double speed for those games

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Still I did that (cleared gym leader castle - round 2) and even with gold/silver/crystal I haven't got double speed for those games
Did you beat the Elite 4, Kanto Gym Leader Castle and Red?
Oh, and for D-Tower to work for Crystal you need to clear Earl Pokemon Academy, I think

thundermouse

what does it mean by double speed? does it mean literally double speed, like you go faster? kind of n00by question. sorry.

tehbesto

iPodelicious
yes, double speed, as in you go faster.

But if you do double or triple speed on GSC, the game is in black and white.