• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question about leftovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydronus

Hello,
Mods, if this thread is spam, please let me know and I will gladly delete it when the question is answered, thanks :)

I need to know a few things about leftovers. What it does ( I've seen people giving it to all of their pokemon to hold. And where to get them. Thanks :D

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Every turn, Leftovers recovers 1/16 of your Pokemon's max HP. Leftovers is found in the cruise ship after you beat the E4.

Hydronus

Every turn, Leftovers recovers 1/16 of your Pokemon's max HP. Leftovers is found in the cruise ship after you beat the E4.

Thank you. So I guess the people that give it to like all of their pokemon have cloned it then? I've also heard Wobbuffet with leftovers isn't allowed at a tournament.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Yes the fact about Wobbuffet is usually true because he is considered uuber due to his ability, learnable moves, and monstrously high HP. Yeah either they cloned it or they bought a bunch in Pokemon Emerald at the Battle Frontier.

Hydronus

Yes the fact about Wobbuffet is usually true because he is considered uuber due to his ability, learnable moves, and monstrously high HP. Yeah either they cloned it or they bought a bunch in Pokemon Emerald at the Battle Frontier.

Thanks for all of your help, it is really appreciated :). I want to get a Wobbuffet for ingame that would be awesome to have for a staller.

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Yeah Wobbuffet in-game = pwnage.

Wobbuffet @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
-Counter
-Mirror Coat
-Encore/Safeguard
-Destiny Bond

You can get Encore if you evolve him from a Wynaut. (Which I recommend)

b_m

But doesn't Wobbuffet kind of suck ingame? I mean, there are plenty of Pokemon out there that don't have to basically die to KO things.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
wobby is only good in competitive gaming, IMO. better ways to kill things in-game.

wobbuffet @ leftovers was banned in the JAA tournaments, because if two such pokemon are sent out, one on each side, then they can't switch out, and leftovers heals more than struggle does each turn.

EV spread should be bold, 252 Def / 252 SDef / 6 HP, for the record.

you can get 2 leftovers per FR/LG/XD save file and 1 each from R/S/E, and buy them for pokecoupons on XD/Colo or battle points on emerald, and win them in the battle tower in sapphire. no need to duplicate.

Hydronus

I am planning on cloning once I beat the game. But my win of the E4 doesn't seem close. 13 hours of gameplay and I'm not even defeated Winona yet. My pokemon have pretty low levels imo. But I should be there soon :)

You can also get Leftovers using the pick-up ability. It's pretty rare though.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
oh yes, forgot about that. on emerald, a pickup pokemon at level 81-100 picks up leftovers 1% of the time (since pickup triggers on, on average, 1/10 of the battles you win, that means a 1/1000 chance of getting it.) good luck!

Pokefan John

I am planning on cloning once I beat the game. But my win of the E4 doesn't seem close. 13 hours of gameplay and I'm not even defeated Winona yet. My pokemon have pretty low levels imo. But I should be there soon :)

*cough*

It took me 70 hours to beat the Elite 4. 150 hours and I haven't a single symbol yet. Those frontier brains are EVIL.

I like to raise and catch a *lot* of pokémon. :)

And I still haven't seen a single shiny, except for a golem at the Battle Factory. :C

Invader_Stu

Pokemon Hatchling
Someone stated that you can get 2 Left overs per save file in FR/LG. There is one on the cruise ship, where is the other?

~Bent~

awhups
Actually, in FR/LG, there isn't one in the S.S. Anne.

Rather, you get Leftovers by using the Itemfinder directly under where each Snorlax was sleeping. Thus, there are two per FR/LG file.

amulekbird

Gardevoir Hunter
oh yes, forgot about that. on emerald, a pickup pokemon at level 81-100 picks up leftovers 1% of the time (since pickup triggers on, on average, 1/10 of the battles you win, that means a 1/1000 chance of getting it.) good luck!

It doesn't seem like that bad. I've gotten around 10 leftovers from pickup. It's not as rare as getting TM26 from pickup.

medaton

I said, Bring It ON!
you can get leftovers actually pretty common. snorlax's spot, plenty in XD/Collo, battle tower/frontier, and wherever else you get it in ruby sapphire

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
actually, it's exactly as rare as TM26. i've gotten more EQ TMs than leftovers from my pickup team.

if you have 5 pokes with pickup, then you'll get one after about 130 battles, on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.