• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question about Pokémon HOME premium renewal

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
My Pokémon HOME Premium account will expire in 3 days or so. Is there a way to renew it BEFORE it expires, or do I have to wait until it expires to buy a new pass? I contacted Nintendo for that, and they didn't even know the answer to my question... I don't wanna lose all my Pokémon in my HOME account, so that's why I am asking.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
There isn't a way to renew it before it expires. I had to wait until it expired so the so I could buy another pass.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I believe that the Pokémon stored online in Home will still be there for quite some time as I let my subscription expire and didn’t renew it for about three months. All of the Pokémon that were in the Boxes that were accessible with a paid subscription were still there when I bought a new one.