• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question about postcount

CameronSt

Awakened
How many posts do you need to rank up? And how do some people have over 20,000 even though if they get deleted they drop the post count and I can't even find that many posts. You can only get them by posting not replying correct? It seems hard for me to think of a topic to start without it being one that already exists. I have been on here for a few months and I just got my 2nd and 3rd post so I still have the default rank and look like a noob, but I Reply to posts alot but nobody can really tell because it only says how many posts and how many visitor messages you have posted. Thanks

CameronSt

Awakened
They add more with each new generation right?

CameronSt

Awakened

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
20 until you get boulder badge, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.

CameronSt

Awakened
20 until you get boulder badge, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Ya, I don't even like Brock, geodude, or onyx at ALL, there's only a few rock type pokemon I like, and I would rather stay the default then have rock trainer -.-