• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question About Trading Old Pokémon to B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakrey

Caring Career
I don't like how you can't transfer the Pokemon holding items or knowing HMs. That kind of sucks for my flying Raichu. I also don't like how I can't transfer Ash's Pikachu with the light ball. I have an idea of how to get one though. If there's a trainer that has a Pikachu, I could try using thief on it. If I'm lucky, it might have a light ball.

Thief does no longer steal item permanently in BW. You will have to find another way around.

Does anyone know the phrase for the transfer machine in the english game yet?
A hint of what they could be: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12026174&postcount=4585

XD_LOL

Hi, I just used the relocator in Castelia City to transfer my wifi event Entei ... and its name is all in capitals ? I thought anything un-nicknamed/cherish balled would no longer be in capitals .... has this happened to everyone else too

pkmnlover25

Does it have to be an egg?

Skorbycky

Forgive me that I am writing off topic - what pokemon can be caught in Unova after defeating the Elite Four?

PKMNseb

Ok so here is my question.

I pick up a copy of Pokemon White.

I get a Charmander in Heart Gold.

Can I trade the Charmander over to Pokemon White as soon as I get the first badge?

BCVM22

No. What would be the challenge if you could import any Pokémon you wanted from Generation IV as soon as you wanted?

The Poké Transfer isn't available until you get the National 'Dex, post-Elite Four, just like Pal Park.

PKMNseb

No. What would be the challenge if you could import any Pokémon you wanted from Generation IV as soon as you wanted?

The Poké Transfer isn't available until you get the National 'Dex, post-Elite Four, just like Pal Park.

I just want to play through Pokemon White with my favorite pokemon. D:

BCVM22

Your sole option for that would be seeing if there's anyone around here with a Generation IV game and a completed Black/White game who would be willing to take your Charmander in their Generation IV game, import it ahead to their Black/White game and then trade it back to you, which I do believe can be done.

R_N

Your sole option for that would be seeing if there's anyone around here with a Generation IV game and a completed Black/White game who would be willing to take your Charmander in their Generation IV game, import it ahead to their Black/White game and then trade it back to you, which I do believe can be done.

Talk about a march through time

*ba dum pish*

TotallySnivy

So I Can't Ash's Pikachu?
I'll never get to the Elite 4 :(
But Why NOT PIKACHU!He's in every region.
and I wish I could use Pidgey because I think Pidove is Ugly :[

Lady_Isabelle

trading pokemon

Hello everyone!

I have a question that maybe has been answerd already. If you have two Nintendo DS, and the games pokemon Black and pokemon Soul silver, can you trade pokemon between them in the pokecenter?

I usually play with action replay codes, but with pokemon Black and White, this is not possible, for whatever reason it may be...

So I was now planning on borroing a Nintendo DS from someone els, catch some cool pokemon with my pokemon soul silver on it using those codes, and then trade these pokemon with pokemon black on my own nintendo. I know of palpark and so, but I was wondering if I could be able to trade in the beginning of the game (at the pokecenter).

So my question is, could this be possible? I remember someting of this, and than the number of your pokemon is ??? untill you get the national dex...

Many thanks for an answer!! Greetings and lots of fun playing!

Lady_Isabelle

Yeah, that`s exactly what I`m not talking about. I know about poketransfer and pal park. But transfering your pokemon when you have already completed the game, what is the point of that? I want to know if it is possible in the early start of the game, via the pokemoncenter trade with other trainers.

Ok people I have question thats in desperate need of answering!! I missed the celebi at my local Gamestop :( However I performed a trade with Someone last night who told he had gotten 2 of the Event Celebi(He has both Diamond & HeartGold). I gave him my lv. 70 Celebi for his lv.50 event celebi however when I got it I noticed there was a difference its 2nd page says this:
"Lonely Nature
Mar. 7,2011
Fullmoon Island
Egg Obtained
Mar. 7, 2011
Mystery Zone
Egg apparently hatched.
Fateful Encounter
Somewhat Vain" What does this mean? Does it mean the Celebi he sent will not be able to unlock Zorua when I transfer it to Black & White??:(

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Ok people I have question thats in desperate need of answering!! I missed the celebi at my local Gamestop :( However I performed a trade with Someone last night who told he had gotten 2 of the Event Celebi(He has both Diamond & HeartGold). I gave him my lv. 70 Celebi for his lv.50 event celebi however when I got it I noticed there was a difference its 2nd page says this:
"Lonely Nature
Mar. 7,2011
Fullmoon Island
Egg Obtained
Mar. 7, 2011
Mystery Zone
Egg apparently hatched.
Fateful Encounter
Somewhat Vain" What does this mean? Does it mean the Celebi he sent will not be able to unlock Zorua when I transfer it to Black & White??:(
Thats dirrent than what mine said. It seams all that happened was you lost out on your own lv 70 celebi. that person screwed you and well you cant get the event pokemon unless you went to the event.

Thats dirrent than what mine said. It seams all that happened was you lost out on your own lv 70 celebi. that person screwed you and well you cant get the event pokemon unless you went to the event.

Noooooooooo:'''''''''''''''''(((((((((

Lady_Isabelle

trade

Can I ask you how you made the trade? Was it via a pokemoncenter? Does that mean you can trade via the pokemoncenter between Soul silver and pokemon Black??

Can I ask you how you made the trade? Was it via a pokemoncenter? Does that mean you can trade via the pokemoncenter between Soul silver and pokemon Black??

No it was between his copy of HeartGold & My copy of diamond we both haven't gotten B & W yet

Status
Not open for further replies.