• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question for anime fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Ash winning the League then battling the Elite 4 (Narrowly beating the first then losing handily to the 2nd)

Captain America X

A league arc with 4 preliminary matches which has a 1v1,two 3v3 and 1 double battle 4v4.Followed by the top 32 which would be a 5v5,and the top 16,8,4 and final being 6v6.And then finally Ash challenging an E4 and almost winning .

PWT could be pretty awesome, so would sinnoh BF.

A boldore returns arc, done in the style like charizard in BW

PWT would be good as the final season,but that would take more than 10-20 episodes since something as epic as that would have to be very long.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Ash's final League, whenever that happens. A 20 episode arc showing all of Ash's battles, with a 15 episode arc to cap off the entire series.

chalkus

1. Iris becoming Unova League champion and a dragon master.

2. Brock's travels around the pokemon world as a doctor, breeder and chef.

3. Dawn taking part in another grand festival and having her fateful rematch with Zoey.

4. Hunter J returning from oblivion to seek revenge on Ash, Dawn and Brock.

Captain Brain

Pikachu's pre-Ash story ;025;

Red and Blue

Let's see

An arc focusing on Tobias' past would be interesting. I've always wondered how he became such a powerful trainer

pokemon fan 132

I would organize following arcs:

Thorny journey to E4 position:
-organize storyline following Misty journey on stepping up from position of Cerulean gym leader to become E4 Lorelei or E4 Siebold apprentice. Training her to become water pokemon master and discover true strength of water pokemon using them in most optimal way, later after couple of years in late teens becoming one herself(i dont think there exists E4 female of water pokemon so far).

Prior to that she would enter some big water tournament organized by either of them to prove her worth and creativity as trainer, going through big training and mini quest of collecting key/mega stone to mega evolve Gyarados.

As result of this big pressure and obstacles throw down upon her, i would have Misty go through insecurity and selfquestioning of whether becoming water master is truly something she wants (discovering her big passion for it is inherited from mother) and not being sure if she has what it takes to become one struggling to be accepted by one of above water experts.

Now why i said Misty?
Because out of all Ash companions she has most logical predispositions to become E4:
-she idolize E4 Lorelei both in anime and gmes hoping to become powerful and ingenious trainer like her one day showing world how unique this specie is.
-Misty dreams of becoming strongest water trainer in world mastering their use and E4 mmbers are labeled as type masters in games being among best mono trainers in world.

Through such mini arc we could witness first time innovative and completely different kind of developoment made with one of Ash companions serving as logical step on higher ladder in story of aforementioned character.

Temptations and truth behind pokemon master ideals:
-Ash going through special training after winning eague and preparing to challenge E4 members and champion. Dealing with newly born pressure of winning league becoming over night recognized and popular, not knowing how to deal with all this attention and deciding to spend some time in solitude. To reevaluate his strategy and methodology behind battling and extracting inner strength of pokemon on surface.

This would lead to encounter with his father who as plot twist would be pokemon master himself keeping tadition of Ash grandfather being great pokemon trainer traveling across world.

Through meeting i would have Ash and father challenge each other to battle and showing some nice bonding between parent and child. Passing his knowledge on Ash and helping him to become more observant, poised, calculated and divergent in his attack combinations. Teaching Ash lesson of what pokemon master is truly about and how to reach perfect level of thrust and understanding between trainer and pokemon.

With Ash coming back with newly born confidence and strength challenging champion and conquering champion league making giant leap forward in becoming pokemon master.

Unsung heroes saving pokemon world:
-pokemon world dealing with crisis which never happened before. With ancient evil pokemon awakened from depth of underground caused by criminal activities from Rocket or some other malefic organization, or pokemon from universe threatening to destroy world. Not having any redeeming qualities and breaking down myth of there "not existing truly evil pokemon".

Creating storyline of 20 or little more episodes where Ash, his current and past friends, rivals etc gather together and going on special, most important mission in their life with attempt to stop destruction and pain caused by this pokemon in destroying their hometowns, vllages, world and everyone they care about.

With original Mewtwo coming back and helping them out. After finally finding peace and place he can call home feeling like he belongs somewhere; deciding to defend world and everyone living there.

p.s. Some of my ideas may be controversial or kinky. Maybe even crazy, but i think they could bring unforgettable, fresh and remarkable viewing experience.

I also decided to play abit with titles behind each of this arcs, to add abit more flare to my post.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ash and Serena go to Sinnoh so that Ash can challenge the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, while Serena participates in Pokemon Showcases in Sinnoh. They would also meet Dawn who is returning from Johto/Hoenn and she'll travel as part of the group for a while.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Outside of the obvious Pokémon League, I agree with CyberCubed here:

Aside from the league stuff, I'd make a 5-10 episode arc finally wrapping up Giovanni and Team Rocket for good.

This should be a thing.

I would also like to have a small arc dedicated to Ho-oh finally getting to fulfill its role in the anime. It's ridiculous that it's been almost 17 years and we've only seen Ho-oh for maybe only a total of a minute or two's worth of screentime in the entire freaking anime (not counting movies where it was also screwed over). If that's too long for Ho-oh, have it spread out during those ten episodes, but also put in Ash's father, because he probably deserves a small arc of his own. Hell, throw in Lugia as well so they can at least have a battle, even if it turns out to be a disappointing one, or the Legendary Beasts. Do something so Ho-oh can show off its powers outside of rainbow-making.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I don't know why they didn't just wrap up Team Rocket for good by the end of Best Wishes. I thought that's what they were going to do, since they finally got rid of Brock in the previous saga. TR should have been written off a while ago.

cmarston1

Animation Enthusiast
With the whole Delta Episode saga from Pokemon ORAS I believe that it would make a great storyline filled with action, suspense, finally advertise the games, and give Iris a really interesting story during her cameo during XY. Personally I would make the saga be a mini arch called Episode Delta such as when BW had Episode N and thus got a new intro thus would happen here with a new intro with a remixed version of the previous intro with new animation about legendary pokemon such as Rayquaza and have Iris and Zinnia join the main cast in the intro.
The main plot of the introduction would be that the meteor shower that comes from the games happens once every thousand years and is said to boost extraordinary strength to dragon types which would allow for Iris to return because of her dream of becoming a dragon master. She would meet up with Ash and the group and befriend them as all of them would go and witness the meteor shower together. We would learn that Iris's Axew evolved into Fraxure and she would catch a Noibat during the arch, would also recieve a Bagon egg from Zinnia (unhatched) as well.
The group and Iris would meet up at a festival for the meteor shower and would meet up with Zinnia who would teach the group about the meteor is going crazy and off course leading to all kinds of dragon types going crazy especially Rayquaza.
So the main goal of the arch would be to calm down Rayquaza to prevent the meteor from crashing and calm down the dragon types. Also maybe team flare could get involved in this trying to capitalize on the event and trying to use it to take over the world using Rauquaza. It would be up the main cast plus Iris and Zinnia to defeat team flare and calm down Rayquaza.

That would be really intense, full of action and character development, and would be simply amazing.

phanpycross

God-king
I kinda want to see some of the gyms that arent in the games, like that weird 8th badge Tyson had in the hoenn league.

chalkus

I don't know why they didn't just wrap up Team Rocket for good by the end of Best Wishes. I thought that's what they were going to do, since they finally got rid of Brock in the previous saga. TR should have been written off a while ago.

They have been around for too long to axe them jus like that. They won't be going anywhere until the end. Besides, with them gone, what will be the plot device when the writers run out of ideas.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
They have been around for too long to axe them jus like that. They won't be going anywhere until the end. Besides, with them gone, what will be the plot device when the writers run out of ideas.

By the end of DP it seemed like the writers felt Brock and Team Rocket had run their course. This is why Brock was finally replaced, and why TR suddenly became all serious in BW. However kids in Japan didn't like serious Team Rocket, so the writers had to turn them back to their old selves, and now they're worse than they've ever been because what character they used to have is completely gone. Even then I thought TR would be wrapped up for good after BW ended.

XY would have been better off without any Team Rocket.

chalkus

If the current cast interacted better I might agree with you. However, with the flaws that exist with the current four character format, I cannot agree.

Ash and Serena go to Sinnoh so that Ash can challenge the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, while Serena participates in Pokemon Showcases in Sinnoh. They would also meet Dawn who is returning from Johto/Hoenn and she'll travel as part of the group for a while.

I would hope the confession is made before Dawn gets mixed up in this, otherwise we could have Millete part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.