1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Question on obtaining items

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by MidnightTheMightyena, Mar 9, 2008.

1. MidnightTheMightyena

MidnightTheMightyena Money for nothing

The other day I was playing PBR and I decided to buy a Stone Edge TM, so I'm at Mystery Gift and it tells me "You have already recived this gift, you may not purchase another one". So I basically bought the TM and didn't get squat in return. Of course, I have gotten stone edge before, but I thought you could get TMs over again? Could anyone clear this up?

2. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

You can only recive one of each Wondercard per game save. That includes TMs, items, events or anything else.

3. MidnightTheMightyena

O~o; *sulks*

Thanks for the reply^^

4. razor fire

razor fire Well-Known Member

but isn't it so that you can delete the wonder gift, but still have the item?
    can't you get another gift of the same type then?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  5. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

a friend of mine tried that out and he said it wasn't possible to do it again.

6. razor fire

does that mean that you can only get one surfing pikachu?

7. MidnightTheMightyena

^ I know that for a fact. Your correct, as well as magmortar and electivire. I just didn't think it would go the same for simple TMs. ;262;

8. swampert55

swampert55 Well-Known Member

It will work if you use a different PBR save file; I've tried it.

9. razor fire

you mean that we can have more save files on PBR? I don't have PBR so I don't know.