• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question on obtaining items

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
The other day I was playing PBR and I decided to buy a Stone Edge TM, so I'm at Mystery Gift and it tells me "You have already recived this gift, you may not purchase another one". So I basically bought the TM and didn't get squat in return. Of course, I have gotten stone edge before, but I thought you could get TMs over again? Could anyone clear this up?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
You can only recive one of each Wondercard per game save. That includes TMs, items, events or anything else.

razor fire

but isn't it so that you can delete the wonder gift, but still have the item?
can't you get another gift of the same type then?

Last edited:

razor fire

does that mean that you can only get one surfing pikachu?

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
^ I know that for a fact. Your correct, as well as magmortar and electivire. I just didn't think it would go the same for simple TMs. ;262;

razor fire

you mean that we can have more save files on PBR? I don't have PBR so I don't know.