• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question Regarding Team Galactic's Plan

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I've been thinking about Team Galactic's overall plan since most of the elements help foreshadow the ultimate conclusion
  • They try to steal Prof. Rowan's research & Lucas/Dawn's pokedex to learn about the legendary pokemon of Sinnoh
  • They steal energy from the Valley Windworks as an energy source for their devices to conain the lake guardians, make their bombs at the lakes, & make the red chain
However, one part of their plot that doesn't really make sense was when they held several pokemon and the owner of the bike shop hostage at the Eterna building. Doesn anyone how that related to their ultimate plan?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I assumed that the Ginga-dan (Team Galactic) abducted Pippi (Clefairy) because of its relation to outer space. However, I don't remember if that was stated in the games themselves: I'm basing my opinion on the events in the Pokemon Special manga. I'm not sure why Mimirol (Buneary) was taken, though.