• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question:What can I do to get permission to add pictures to my sig?

Salve guys, I have just finished my fourpokehorsemen of the apocalypse and I want to show it in my sig. Is there anything i can do to unlock this permission? Or do I just have to work my way up in the forum?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
What the hell is a fourpokehorsemen of the apocalypse? If it's a whole fic or something, then it probably has too many characters to fit in you signature. You should be able to put and link, .gif, picture in there though.

No lol I make my own sprites and I made the four horsemen of the apocalypse with pokemon. I just wanted add them to a banner or something in my sig

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Oh, well you'll have to make the banner yourself(or get someone in the Fan Art section to do it) then upload it to a image hosting site like Photobucket or ******* and add the forum they give you to your signature.