• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question, what other pokemon should i use in my team (Omega Ruby)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I started (another) playtrouhg of pokemon Omega Ruby.
This time I wanted to use pokemon which I never have used before (neither at the time op pokemon ruby/sapphire or Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphire).
So for the starter I chose Torchic, and i caught a male Ralts and I caught a seedot (the reason I play trough Omega Ruby).

But now I don't know which pokemon to catch for the other 3 slots of my party.
I was thinking about catching a Carvanha, because i never used Carvanha/Sharpedo.

So the question is, which pokemon to use?

PS: Pokemon I used before are:
Lotad
Aron
Swablu
Taillow
Beldum
Mudkip
Treecko
Numel
(And others, can't remember though lol)

Thanks for the suggestions ;-)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’d say:
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Shiftry
Sharpedo
Exploud
Armaldo/Flygon

A good mixture of physical and special attackers and most of them have decent speed

Status
Not open for further replies.