1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

QUESTIONABLE EVIDENCE of 5th Gen. Hoenn remakes

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Cult Of Personality, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cult Of Personality

Cult Of Personality Excellent Trainer

I noticed something in the new games that seem to suggest that Nintendo and GF are planning on making remakes of Ruby and Sapphire. AGAIN, THIS IS SPECULATIVE.

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/index.php?position=front&color=normal

This page is all of the sprites from BW. Look at the previous generations' final evo starters. Gens 1, 2, and 4 are all only slightly redesigned from the sprites in Gen 4 (Shame they didn't use Charizard's HGSS sprite). But Hoenn's Starter evos were completely redone. I wouldn't jump to conclusions, but that's certainly eyebrow-raising.

2. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

It was done because they needed to be done. Every other set of starters has at least two sets of sprites from DPPtHGSS.

3. ForeverFlame

ForeverFlame WATER TRUMPETS

The Hoenn sprites were redesigned because Hoenn only had one (crappy) set of sprites in the fourth generation.

Some lucky Kanto and Johto Pokemon got three sets of sprites.

4. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

I don't think new sprites have anything to do with RSE remakes.
    Besides, I see a few Pokemon that don't have new sprites like Pelipper and Nosepass.

5. Giovanni

Giovanni Long lost trainer

Hoenn still feels new tbh, it feels like sinnoh was announced recently lol, black and white came too fast, I dont think there will be hoenn remakes, you can migrate hoenn pokemon from RSE to your DS, and then shipping them to B/W if im correct, besides, the true method to get the regis will always be to catch them in RSE.

6. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Sorry, but rse remake speculation threads, or anything to do with rse remakes is off-limits until they actually get confirmed assuming they do. *motions to other rse remake threads in r/s/e section as to why*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.